|Exam||Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM)|
|Level||Prathama Junior Group|
|Classes||Class VI, VII & VIII|
|Download||Model Question Paper 2016|
VVM Prathama Junior Group Model Question Paper
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM), is a National program for educating and popularizing science among school students of VI to XI standards. VVM aims to identify and nurture the bright minds among the student community, who are keen on subjects related to science. Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan is a unique app based online examination for school students to be conducted at national level.
Download VVM Prathama Junior Group Model Question Paper
|VVM Prathama Junior Group Model Question Paper||Download Here|
VVM Prathama Junior Group Model Questions
1. Circular motion is
(a) A periodic motion
(b) A linear motion
(c) An oscillatory motion
(d) A non-accelerated motion
2. A switch is used in an electrical circuit to
(a) Make and break the circuit
(b) Control the current in the circuit
(c) Cool down the circuit
(d) To heat the circuit
3. We can see our image on a polished glossy surface because of
(a) Refraction of light
(b) Reflection of light
(c) Absorption of light
(d) Radiation of light
4. Time period of a simple pendulum is 1.5 second. How much time will it take to complete 9 oscillations?
(a) 12 second
(b) 9 second
(c) 13.5 second
(d) 1.5 second
5. A car travels for 15 minutes with speed of 40 kmph and then for 10 minutes with 60 kmph. Total distance travelled by the car is
(a) 20 km
(b) 100 km
(c) 25 km
(d) 15 km
6. An Image that can be observed on a screen is
(a) Virtual image
(b) Bright image
(c) Dark image
(d) Real image
7. A cell converts
(a) Electrical energy to chemical energy
(b) Chemical energy to electrical energy
(c) Magnetic energy to electrical energy
(d) Electrical energy to mechanical energy
8. To an astronaut, the outer space appears
(a) Dark blue
(d) Dark red
9. It is difficult to walk on ice because
(a) Friction is high.
(b) Friction is low.
(c) Pressure is high.
(d) Pressure is low.
10. Sound of which of the following frequencies is inaudible to human?
(a) 30 Hz
(b) 1500 Hz
(c) 15000 Hz
(d) 30000 Hz
11. Acid rain is caused by
(b) sulphur dioxide
(c) phosphorus pentaoxide
(d) silicon di oxide
12. The density of water is maximum at
13. Which of the following is an alloy?
14. A saturated solution can become unsaturated by
(c) Adding more solute
(d) Cannot be made unsaturated
15. Aquatic animals like fish excrete their wastes in gaseous form as
16. Which of the following is an acid-base indicator?
(b) Lime water
(d) Baking soda
17. Bacteria in your mouth produce acids, so you should use toothpaste that is
18. Potable water is the water which is
(a) Obtained from a river.
(b) Obtained from a lake.
(c) Safe and fit for drinking.
(d) used only for washing clothes
19. Tetraethyl lead is used as
(a) pain killer
(b) fire extinguisher
(c) mosquito repellent
(d) petrol additive
20. The absorption of ink by a tissue paper involves
(b) capillary action
vvm question papers, vvm question papers pdf, vvm question papers pdf class 8, vvm question papers 2020, vvm exam model question paper 2021, vvm previous year question papers junior, last year vvm question paper, vvm exam question paper 2020, vvm exam question paper 2021 class 7, vvm model question paper with answer
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below