|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC II Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) Second Year PUC Business Studies Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUC II Business Studies Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Business Studies||Download|
PUC II Business Studies Model Questions
Section – A:
I. Answer any ten of the following questions in a word or sentence each .While answering multiple choice questions, write the serial number of the correct choice and write the answer corresponding to it. Each question carries 1 mark: 10 x 1 = 10
1. What is Efficiency?
2. Who is called the Father of Scientific Management?
3. How are principles of management formed?
a. In a laboratory
b. By experiences of managers
c. By experiences of Customers
d. By Propagation of social scientists
4. State the meaning of Business Environment.
5. Which of the following is an example for the single use plan?
6. What is organization structure?
7. Can Accountability be delegated?
8. Which one of the following is not a function of staffing?
9. State any one leadership style.
10. Name any one type of Grapevine Network.
11. Expand PERT.
12. The decision of acquiring a new machine or opening a new branch is an example for
a. Financing decision
b. Working capital
c. Investment decision
d. None of the above
Section – B:
II. Answer any ten of the following question in 2 or 3 sentences. Each question carries 2 marks. 10×2=20
13. Define Management.
14. State any two differences between Unity of Command and Unity of Direction.
15. What is Gang Plank?
16. Give the meaning of Globalisation.
17. Give the meaning of ‘Programme’.
18. What do you mean by Formal Organisation.
19. What is ‘Placement’ in Staffing?
20. State the meaning of Selection.
21. Write any two features of Leadership.
22. State any two Psychological barriers to communication.
23. What is Responsibility Accounting?
24. State the twin objectives of financial planning.
Section – C:
III. Answer any Seven of the following question in 10 to 12 sentences each. Each question carries 4 Marks. 7X4=28
25. State importance of management with any four points.
26. Is Management a Science? Prove.
27. Explain briefly Principles of Scientific Management.
28. Explain any four features of Business Environment.
29. Explain any four limitations of planning.
30. State any two advantages and two disadvantages of Informal Organisation.
31. Explain briefly any four external sources recruitment.
32. Explain any four points which emphasise the importance of Directing.
33. Briefly explain the steps involved in controlling process.
34. Explain with any four points the importance of financial planning.
ii puc question papers for karnataka board , ii puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers , 2nd puc question papers with answers , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021 , 2nd puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers accountancy , 2nd puc question papers arts , 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021 , 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology , 2nd puc question papers karnataka board , 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers chemistry , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 2nd puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka , 2nd puc previous year question papers english , ii puc electronics model question papers , 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below