|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC II Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) Second Year PUC Economics Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUE Karnataka II PUC Reduced Syllabus 2020-21 Model Question Papers
Download PUC II Economics Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Economics||Download|
PUC II Economics Model Questions
Part – A:
I. Choose the correct answer: 5×1 =5
1. Central problems of an economy includes
a) What to produce
b) How to produce
c) For whom to produce
d) All of the above
2. A vertical demand curve is
a) Perfectly elastic
b) Perfectly inelastic
c) Unitary elastic
d) None of the above
3. Measuring the sum total of all factor payments will be called
a) Product method
b) Expenditure method
c) Income method
d) none of the above
4. The main function of money is
c) medium of exchange
5. Consumption which is independent of income is called
a) Induced consumption
c) Wasteful consumption
b) Autonomous consumption
d) Past consumption
II. Fill in the blanks: 5×1 =5
6. The demand for a good moves in the ________ direction of its price.
7. Marginal product and Average product curves are _______in shape.
8. For price taking firm marginal revenue is equal to _______
9. A part of revenue is paid out as ________ for the service rendered by land.
10. ____________ issues coins in India.
III. Match the following:
1. Centrally planned economy a) Perfect information
2. Indifference map b) Wages
3. Perfect competition c) Government
4. Labour d) Intermediate good
5. Raw material e) A family of indifferent curve
IV. Answer the following question in a sentence/word. 5×1 =5
12. Expand MRS.
13. What is total fixed cost?
14. Give the meaning of imports.
15. How do we get personal disposable income?
16. What do you mean by barter system?
Part – B:
V. Answer any NINE of the following questions in 4 sentences each. 9×2 =18
17. Distinguish between positive and Normative Economics.
18. Mention two different approaches which explain consumer behavior.
19. What do you mean by inferior goods? Give example.
20. What do you mean by price elasticity of demand?
21. Give the meaning of the concept of short-run and long run.
22. What are long run costs?
23. Give the meaning of shut down point.
24. What are the features of capitalistic economy?
25. What is the difference between consumer goods and capital goods?
26. What do you mean by externalities? Mention its two types?
27. Write the difference between nominal and real GDP.
28. Mention two motives of demand for money.
29. Give the meaning of investment multiplier. Write its formula.
30. Give the meaning of Paradox of thrift.
Download PUE Karnataka II PUC Economics First Test Model Question Paper 2021
ii puc question papers for karnataka board , ii puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers , 2nd puc question papers with answers , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021 , 2nd puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers accountancy , 2nd puc question papers arts , 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021 , 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology , 2nd puc question papers karnataka board , 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers chemistry , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 2nd puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka , 2nd puc previous year question papers english , ii puc electronics model question papers , 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below
1 thought on “PUE Karnataka II PUC Economics Model Question Paper 2020-21”
Model question paper for supplementary students in economics