|Service||Online Fee Payment [Pay Fee Online]|
|Portal||Panjab University Payment Portal [e-Payment]|
Panjab University Payment Portal
You can make online payment through credit card / debit card / netbanking etc. This Website is meant for Online Fee Collection facility under various Fee Heads/Codes. Enjoy hassle free, safe and secure fee payment. For any problem/query related to online fee payment, user may contact A.R. (Fee Checking) at email@example.com. User must Sign up to make the payment.
How To Pay Fee Online Through Panjab University Portal?
Please read all the information carefully to make online payments to PU using this website.
Step -1: Sign Up
1. User must Sign up to make the payment(s). Click on the SIGN UP link as shown below
2. On clicking the Sign Up link, the following page will open. To create your account, fill the following information carefully
• Enter your name.
• Enter your father’s name.
• Enter your date of birth in dd-mm-YYYY format.
• Enter your E-mail ID. You will get all the alerts/messages on your registered email id.
• Enter your mobile no. You will get important SMS(s) regarding transactions on your registered mobile no.
• Choose type of user.
• Enter a strong password of your choice.
• Enter Captcha.
3. Click on Sign Up button to create your account. You will be redirected to the Sign In page (It may take few seconds so do not close/stop the web page).
Step -2: Sign In
4. On Sign In page, enter your registered Email ID, password and Captcha to login. Password is case sensitive.
5. After successful Login the following page will appear. Summary of all kinds of transactions made by you will appear here.
6. Make Payment To make payment, click on the left menu item MAKE PAYMENT link. The following screen will appear. On this page you have to add details for the payment. Enter following information for each payment:
• Select Payment Category.
• Select Payment on Account of (Fee code).
• Enter Amount to be paid.
• Enter valid Description. Enter your class, Roll No., purpose of paying fee, letter no. etc. here. Entering valid Description is important to indentify your transaction. This description will also be printed on your payment slip.
7. Therefore try to enter all the relevant information here.
8. Click on Add button to add the payment to be made. In one transaction, you can add multiple payments for different fee codes/purposes.
9. If you want to delete any added payment detail then you can delete it using Delete button/icon before proceeding for payment.
10. After adding payment details, click on Proceed for Payment button to pay the amount as shown below.
11. After that you will be redirected to Transaction Register page. On this page all your transactions will be shown along with their statuses and different options. On this page you can Pay the amount for a transaction, View the details of a transaction and Delete the transaction.
12. To pay the amount for a transaction, click on the Pay button. You will be redirected to State Bank of India MOPS facility (SBIMOPS).
13. Here choose the mode of payment and proceed by selecting one of the following options:
• SBI Net Banking: Login to SBI online banking portal and make payment from your SBI account.
• Other Bank Net Banking: Login to your respective bank’s site and make payment.
• SBI Debit Card: Pay using your SBI ATM cum debit card
• Other Bank Debit Card: Pay using your non-SBI bank’s debit card
• Credit Card: Pay using any credit card
14. After successful payment through SBI MOPS click on “Click here to return to Panjab University, Chandigarh”. This ensures redirection to the page from where payment has been initiated, and subsequently updating payment status.
State Bank Multi Option Payment System:]
View Transaction Details
1. You can view the details of any transaction listed in Transaction Register. Click on
2. View button for a transaction whose details you want to check.
3. The following page will appear showing the transaction details
• You can change the password of your account. Click on SIGN IN (if already registered) menu item available on Main page of the website.
• Click on the Password Reset button available on the above screen. After clicking this button, the following screen would appear:
• Here enter your registered Email ID and Captcha. Click on Continue button.
• An email would be sent to your registered Email ID.
• Now login to your registered E-Mail ID and follow the instructions sent in the email to reset your password.
Information For Candidates Applying For Revaluation
All the students who have applied for Re-evaluation are hereby informed that they can pay their re-evaluation fee (FEE CODE: R0060) online by registering/login themselves on the website i.e. https://payonline.puchd.ac.in within due date. If there is any relaxation will be provided in the last date to deposit the re-evaluation fee, by the authority, the same will be intimated accordingly.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below