|Department||NCT Delhi Education Department|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 8 Maths Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 8 Maths Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Board All Classes Sample Question Papers 2022-23 Here
Download Delhi Class 8 Maths Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 8 Maths Sample Question Paper||Download Here|
Delhi Class 8 Maths Sample Questions
1. The present age of Raju’s father is three times the present age of Raju. After 4 years, the sum of their ages will 64 years. The present age of Raju is:
(A) 15 years
(B) 16 years
(C) 14 years
(D) 20 years
2. The difference between two whole numbers is 35. The ratio of the two numbers is 2:7. The product of two numbers is:
3. A light-year is the distance light travels in one Earth year. For objects in space, we use light- years to describe the distance between two heavenly bodies. One light-year is approximately 9,500,000,000,000 km. Astronomers are observing a star that is 5 light-years away from the Earth. How far is the star from the Earth in kilometres?
(A) 4.75 ×10¹¹
(B) 4.75 ×10¹³
(C) 47.5 ×10¹¹
(D) 4.75 ×10¹²
4. By repeating subtraction of odd numbers starting from 1, which of the following numbers is a perfect square?
Fill only 4 blanks out of the following:
1. Sum of three consecutive numbers is 54. The smallest number is ______.
2. The number of sides of a regular polygon whose each exterior angle has a measure of 450, is ________.
3. Square root of 12.25 is ______.
4. If 3 (x + 4) = 2x + 17, then the value of x is _________.
1. The question paper consists of 18 questions divided into 3 sections A, B and C.
2. Section A has total 3 questions having a multiple-choice question and 2 case study-based questions.
3. Section B has 6 objective-type questions.
4.Section C has total 9 questions having five questions of 2 marks each and two-two questions of 3 and 4 marks each.
5. There is no overall choice. However internal choices are provided in each section. You have to attempt only\ one of the alternatives in all such questions.
6. There is no negative marking.
7. Use of calculators is not permitted.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below