|Department||NCT Delhi Education Department|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 9 Maths Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 9 Maths Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Class 9 Maths Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 9 Maths Sample Question Paper||Download Here|
Delhi Class 9 Maths Sample Questions
Part A :
1. A number is irrational if its decimal representation is:
b) Non-terminating non-recurring
d) Non-terminating recurring
2. Some of the rational numbers between 7 and 11can be expressed in the form m/6, where m belongs to a set of natural numbers. Which of the following statement is true?
a) All possible values of m lie between 42 and 66
b) All possible values of m lie between 42 and 77
c) All possible values of m lie between 48 and 60
d) All possible values of m lie between 66 and 77
3. x = 1, y = –1 is a solution of which of the following linear equation?
a) x + y = 2
b) x – y = 2
c) 2x – y = 4
d) 2x + y = 4
4. The coefficient of ‘y’ in the linear equation 5(2y– 4) + 3x – 4y – 7 = 0 is
a) – 4
5. Two points having same ordinates but different abscissa lie:
a) on x-axis
b) on y-axis
c) on a line parallel to x-axis
d) on a line parallel to y-axis
1. This question paper contains 39 questions divided into three parts A, B and C. All the questions are compulsory.
2. Part A consists of two sections – I and II. Section – I has 16 questions of 1 mark each and Section – II has 4 case-study based questions.
3. Part B consists of 8 objective type questions.
4. Part C consists of 11 questions carrying four questions of 2 marks and 3 marks each and three questions of 4 marks.
5. There is no overall choice. However internal choices are provided in some questions. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
6. There is no negative marking.
7. Use of calculator is not permitted.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below