|Department||NCT Delhi Education Department|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 10 Maths Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 10 Maths Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Class 10 Maths Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 10 Maths Sample Question Paper||Download Here|
Delhi Class 10 Maths Sample Questions
1. If the mode and median of a set of numbers are 9.2 and 9 respectively then the mean will be :
2. The LCM of smallest two digit prime number and smallest odd prime number is :
3. The product of two consecutive natural numbers is always
(a) an odd number
(b) any prime number
(c) an even or odd number
(d) an even number
4. The area of the square that can be inscribed in a circle of 10 cm radius is
a) 200 cm2
b) 128 cm2
c) 64√2 cm2
d) 64 cm2
5. The zeroes of the polynomial 4×2-2x+4 are
(a) half of other
(b) reciprocal of each other
(c) one-fourth of other
(d) twice the other
1. This question paper contains 39 questions divided into three parts A, B and C. All the questions are compulsory.
2. Part A consists of two sections – I and II. Section – I has 16 questions of 1 mark each and Section – II has 4 case-study based questions.
3. Part B consists of 8 objective type questions.
4. Part C consists of 11 questions carrying four questions of 2 marks and 3 marks each and three questions of 4 marks.
5. There is no overall choice. However internal choices are provided in some questions. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
6. There is no negative marking.
7. Use of calculator is not permitted
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below