|Department||NCT Delhi Education Department|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 6 Maths Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 6 Maths Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Class 6 Maths Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 6 Maths Sample Question Paper||Download Here|
Delhi Class 6 Maths Sample Questions
1. The correct numeral for Forty two lakh seventy thousand eight is:
2. When a negative integer is subtracted from another negative integer, the sign of the result is
(a) always negative
(b) always positive
(c) depends on the numerical value of the integers.
(d) never negative
“When an integer is added to itself, the sum is greater than the integer”. This statement, is:
(a) always true
(b) never true
(c) true only when the integer is positive
(d) true for non- negative integers
3. If 1 is added to the greatest 7 digits number, it will be equal to:
(a) 10 thousand
(b) 1 lakh
(c) 10 lakh
(d) 1 crore
In International System of Numeration, after inserting commas suitably, the number 58695673 is written as:
4. The greatest integers lying between – 10 and – 15 is:
(b) – 12
5. The predecessor of the integer – 1 is:
(b) – 2
6. In which of the following pairs of integers, the first integer is on the left of the other integer on the number line?
(a) (10, –1)
(b) (– 5, – 3)
(c) (– 3, – 5)
(d) (0, – 6)
7. The total distance covered by the bus from A to D is:
(a) 9490 Km
(b) 9590 Km
(c) 9690 Km
(d) 9790 Km
8. The total distance covered by the bus from C to A is:
(a) 8000 Km
(b) 9000 Km
(c) 10000 Km
(d) 11000 Km
9. The total distance covered by the bus if it starts from A and returns back to A is:
(a) 19790 Km
(b) 16340 Km
(c) 15790 Km
(d) 15340 Km
10. The coolest place is:
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. The question paper consists of 18 questions divided into 3 sections A, B and C.
3. Section A has total 3 questions having a multiple-choice question and 2 case study based questions.
4. Section B has 6 objective-type questions.
5. Section C has total 9 questions having five questions of 2 marks each and two-two questions of 3 and 4 marks each.
6. There is no overall choice. However internal choice has been provided in each section. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
7. There is no negative marking.
8. Use of calculators is not permitted.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below