|Service||Online Payment & Track Status|
|Hospital||Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd|
How To Pay Apollo Hospital Online?
With Apollo Pay Online, you have a hassle free option to make payments to Apollo Hospitals for a family member, friend or yourself. Make payment 24/7 online anytime / anywhere / any day. All major debit and credit cards accepted. Secure payment gateway
How To Check Apollo Hospital Payment Status?
To check the status of your recent and previous payments, please enter the mobile number and submit
• Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank[s]/service provider[s].
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to APOLLO unless it is not collected prior to enter into payment process/clearance platform. • It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct.
• The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that APOLLO or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the APOLLO gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a User is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party.
• APOLLO does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
• The User agrees that APOLLO or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond APOLLO’s reasonable control.
• It is the sole discretion of the Apollo to refund the Fees/Charges received through online for the intended service opted by the User.
• In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such user shall immediately approach the billing counter with his/ her claim details.
• No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be allowed. Refunds will be allowed and made online only if the service is not rendered by the concerned hospital/clinics for any reason after receiving the payment, or the admission of the patient is cancelled for any reason, subject to the internal Cancel policy or the amount deposited exceeds the bills for the services rendered by the hospital/clinic.
• Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
• In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter
• Check the Manage your payment option to validate your recent transaction.
• Contact Payment Gateway customer support via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by Apollo Hospitals to confirm payment.
• In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
• The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof.
• The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
• The Applicant may pay his/ her Consultation or any other Healthcare Service incidental Fees/Charges to APOLLO by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account.
• The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
• The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
• The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
• The User authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable Fees.
• The User is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee/Charges.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below