|Service||Pay Water Bill Online|
|Department||Kerala Water Authority [KWA]|
KWA Kerala Water Bill Payment
Steps for Kerala Water Authority [KWA] Water Bill Quick Payment Online
• Visit KWA Quick Pay Page
• Enter the Consumer ID, Consumer Number and Registered Mobile Number
• Hit the Proceed button to pay water charge online
KWA Payment Options
• Bharath Bill Payment System
KWA Incentive Details
• Incentive particulars for advance water charge payments
• Incentives are available only for online payments
• 1% of the total payment will be added to the amount paid as an incentive.
• The maximum Incentive is limited to Rs.100.00/-
• Consumers with arrears are not eligible for incentive
KWA Refund and Cancellation Policy
• Refund and cancellation policy of kerala water authority
• During Online Payment, if the amount is debited from bank account and the transaction details are not generated online, please allow us to complete the transaction within 48 hours. If payment confirmation SMS is not received even after 48 hours or money is not refunded to the bank account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call KWA helpline @ 1916
• If in any case for a consumer, multiple online payments have effected against a bill, the excess amount will be credited as advance and adjusted in the subsequent bill(s).
Know About KWA:
Kerala Water Authority was established on 1st April 1984 under the Kerala water and waste water ordinance, 1984 by converting the erstwhile Public Health Engineering Department to provide for the development and regulation of water supply and waste water collection and disposal in the State of Kerala and for matters connected there with. The Kerala Water Supply and Sewerage Act 1986 (Act 14 of 1986) replaced the ordinance.
The Authority was established by vesting the properties and assets of the erstwhile Public Health Engineering Department under section 16 of the Act, and the assets, rights and liabilities of the local bodies and Kerala State Rural Development Board in so far as they pertain to the execution of water supply and sewerage schemes under 18 of the Act.
KWA Customer Care
Contact numbers regarding payment issues and general enquiries 1916 [Toll free 24×7]
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below