|Department||Maharashtra State Examination Council, Pune [MSCE]|
|Exam||Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Examination [PUP]|
|Qualification||Class 5th Students|
MSCE PUP Class 5th Question Paper 2021
Maharashtra State Examination Council, Pune [MSCE], Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Examination [PUP], Class 5th August 2021 Question Papers
Download MSCE PUP Class 5th Question Paper 2021
MSCE PUP Class 5th Sample Questions
Instruction for Question Number 1, 2 and 3 : Read the Autobiography and answer the questions selecting the correct option.
I’ve been flowing towards the sea of ages, through hills and valleys. I earn love and good wishes of all whom I meet on my long way. When I was given this eternal flow, it will end, in a mystery to me. This much I know that I was given my birth to serve the earth with her animate or inanimate creations. My life is a dedicated one, meant to purify the ‘filth’ of the earth I wash and carry away the polluted articles. I give shelter to the fishes and aquatic animals. I give company to the innocent boatmen.
1. Complete choosing the correct option.
The lines above are from an Autobiography of a _______.
2. Which of the sentences below cannot be added to this Autobiography:
(1) I keep moving.
(2) I give shelter to the fishes and aquatic animals.
(3) I fly in the sky above the earth.
(4) I help people to travel.
3. Whom does the river give company to?
4. Identify the correct cardinal number for Thirty three.
5. Choose the correct suffix for ‘Manage’.
6. Find the word opposite in meaning to the word given. bless × _______.
7. Choose the pair which does NOT indicate related words.
8. Pick out the correct alternative from the given alternatives in place of a question mark.
(1) Office work
(2) Meeting with Manager
9. Fill in the blank with the suitable collective noun. He went into the field and saw a _______ of cattle.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below