|Department||Maharashtra State Examination Council, Pune [MSCE]|
|Exam||Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Examination [PUP]|
|Qualification||Class 5th Students|
MSCE PUP Class 5th Question Paper 2020
Maharashtra State Examination Council, Pune [MSCE], Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Examination [PUP], Class 5th February 2020 Question Papers
Download MSCE PUP Class 5th Question Paper 2020
Read the following instructions carefully before you answer the questions.
(1) This question paper contains two sections. In Section I there are 1 to 25 questions of First Language and in Section II there are 26 to 75 questions of Mathematics. All 75 questions are compulsory.
(2) All questions carry 2 marks each.
(3) Time limit to solve the question paper is 90 minutes.
(4) Separate answer sheet is given to record the answers. Each question has been given four alternatives. Read them carefully. Select and shade the correct answer in the answer sheet. Example :- If the correct alternative for Q. No. 6 is 2, then record your answer as follows : Question No. 6 – 1 1 3 4
(5) Answer recorded in any other form will not be considered. Such answer will be credited with ‘Zero’ mark.
(6) Use blue or black ball pen to darken the circle. Circles darkened by pencil will not be credited.
(7) If more than one circles are darkened or overwriting is done, the answer will not be accepted.
(8) Answer once recorded can not be changed.
(9) The rough work is to be done in the space given under each page or on the last page of the question paper.
(10) The exam has limited time, in case you are not able to solve a question, kindly solve the next question. In the end if time permits you can try to solve the unsolved questions.
(11) If you find any question incomplete or with error, then do not ask anything to the Supervisor or Centre Incharge.
(12) For any error / mistake / objection issues, school or parents should not send written application to Block Education Officer or Education Officer. These error / mistake / objection issues should be register online through respective school login only.
(13) The error / mistake / objection issues should be register online within 10 – days from the publication of Interim answer key on MSCE website.
(14) Suggestion & decision of expert committee will be applicable on printing or any other mistake in question paper.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below