|Department||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission [APPSC]|
APPSC English Communication Sample Paper
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission [APPSC], English Communication Model Question Cum Answer Booklet (QCAB) Sample Paper
Download APPSC Public Administration Sample Paper Arunachal Pradesh
Download APPSC English Communication Sample Paper
|English Communication Question Paper||Download|
APPSC English Communication Sample Question
Write an essay in about 600 words on any one topic :
(a) Impact of politics on society
(b) E-commerce: a win-win situation for all
(c) Harassment of women at workplaces
(d) Does the Indian cinema reflect social reality?
Supply the missing words:
(i) Mr. Sharma is senior ___________ Mr. Verma.
(ii) He is __________ poor to afford travelling by air.
(iii) More than 160 million people suffer _______ malaria.
(iv) Beware __________ pickpockets.
(v) Time and _____ ___, ___ wait for none.
Write the antonyms of the following :
Rewrite each of the following sentences as directed without changing the meaning :
** He is too arrogant to listen to advice. (Change into a complex sentence)
** My mother asked me if I had finished my breakfast. ( Change into direct speech)
** The people will make him president. (Change into passive voice)
** My pocket has been picked. (Change into active voice)
** He confessed that he was guilty. (Change into a simple sentence)
** He ran fast to reach the bus stop. (Change into an interrogative sentence)
** To the best of my knowledge, he is a vegetarian. (Begin the sentence: As far as … )
** A.R. Rehman is a versatile music composer, ___ ? (Supply an appropriate tag question)
Use the following words to make sentences that bring out their meaning clearly. Do not change the form of the words.
(No marks will be given for vague and ambiguous sentences)
Candidates should read the undermentioned instructions carefully. Violation of any of the instructions may lead to penalty.
1: Do not write your Name or Roll number or Serial No. of Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet anywhere inside this Booklet. Do not sign the “Letter Writing” questions, if set in any paper by name, nor append your roll number to it.
2. Do not write anything other than the actual answers to the questions anywhere inside your Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet.
3. Do not tear off any leaves from your Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet. If you find any page missing, do not fail to notify the Supervisor/Invigilator.
4. Do not write anything on the Question Paper available in detachable form or admission certificate. Write answers at the specified space only.
5. Do not leave behind your Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet on your table unattended. It should be handed over to the Invigilator after conclusion of the exam .
1. Read the instructions on the cover page and the specific instructions to this Question Paper mentioned on the next page of this Booklet carefully and strictly follow them.
2. Write your Roll number and other particulars, in the space provided on the cover page of the Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet.
3. Write legibly and neatly in ink. Pencil may be used for drawing diagrams, sketches, etc.
4. For rough work, blank pages provided at the end of this booklet should be used. The rough work should be crossed through afterwards.
5. If you wish to cancel any work, draw your pen through it or write “Cancelled” across it, otherwise it may be valued.
6. Hand over your Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet personally to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below