|Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission [APPSC]
APPSC Public Administration Sample Paper
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission [APPSC], Public Administration Model Question Cum Answer Booklet (QCAB) Sample Paper
Download APPSC Public Administration Sample Paper
|Public Administration Question Paper
APPSC Public Administration Sample Question
Attempt all of the following in about 150 words each
** “Democracy within bureaucracy is likely to reduce its effectiveness.” Do you 10 agree with this view? Argue your case.
** “District Collector’s role in the development. process has been overemphasised.” Comment on the statement.
** Why has District Planning been marginalised in many States and remained prominent in a few States? Explain
** “Ordinance-making power of the Executive needs to be suitably restrained.” Examine it critically
** “‘Minimum government, maximum governance’ is not just a slogan but a philosophy of administration with enormous potentialities. Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer
** To what extent has political culture influenced the administrative culture of India? Explain.
** Briefly discuss the main recommendations of the Punchhi Commission (2010) on Centre-State relations for transforming Indian Federal System.
** As Dr. B. R. Ambedkar observed, “the text of the Constitution can provide the organs of the State, but the final outcome of the governance process depends on how it has operationalised by the political parties and people”. Elucidate the statement.
** The objectives, approaches and organisational arrangements for decision-making of the NITI Aayog aim at restoring the federal Gha.f.acter of the Indian polity. Explain.
** Explain fully how a balance can be struck between autonomy and accountability of India’s public enterprises.
Candidates should read the undermentioned instructions carefully. Violation of any of the instructions may lead to penalty.
1: Do not write your Name or Roll number or Serial No. of Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet anywhere inside this Booklet. Do not sign the “Letter Writing” questions, if set in any paper by name, nor append your roll number to it.
2. Do not write anything other than the actual answers to the questions anywhere inside your Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet.
3. Do not tear off any leaves from your Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet. If you find any page missing, do not fail to notify the Supervisor/Invigilator.
4. Do not write anything on the Question Paper available in detachable form or admission certificate. Write answers at the specified space only.
5. Do not leave behind your Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet on your table unattended. It should be handed over to the Invigilator after conclusion of the exam .
1. Read the instructions on the cover page and the specific instructions to this Question Paper mentioned on the next page of this Booklet carefully and strictly follow them.
2. Write your Roll number and other particulars, in the space provided on the cover page of the Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet.
3. Write legibly and neatly in ink. Pencil may be used for drawing diagrams, sketches, etc.
4. For rough work, blank pages provided at the end of this booklet should be used. The rough work should be crossed through afterwards.
5. If you wish to cancel any work, draw your pen through it or write “Cancelled” across it, otherwise it may be valued.
6. Hand over your Question-Cum-Answer-Booklet personally to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below