|Department||Tamil Nadu Social Welfare Department|
|Scheme||Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme|
|Eligibility||Bride should have passed 10th Std (or) Graduation|
|Amount||Rs.25,000/- Amount + 8 Gram Gold Coin | Rs.50,000 + 8 Gram Gold Coin|
Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme
To help the Parents of economically weaker sections towards the marriage of their daughters and to raise the level of women education.
Benefits of Scheme
• Scheme-1 : Rs.25,000/- Amount + 8 Gram Gold coin Scheme
• Scheme-2 : Degree study Rs.50,000 + 8 Gram Gold coin for the diploma students
Who Can Apply?
Scheme-I Education Qualification:
• The bride should have studied 10th Std pass,
• If studied in private / Distance Education, bride should have passed 10th std.
• Bride should have studied up to 5th std in case of Scheduled Tribe.
Scheme-II Education Qualification:
• Degree holders from regular colleges, Distance education / Government recognized Open University are eligible,
• Diploma holders should have qualified from the Institution recognized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu.
Common Eligibility Criteria:
• The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs.72,000.
• Can avail the scheme for only one daughter in family
• On the day of the marriage the age of the Bride girl should be above 18 years, there is no maximum age limit
• School transfer certificate xerox
• For Scheme I: 10th std or 12th std Mark sheet xerox
• For Scheme II: Provisional or Degree certificate xerox
• Family income Certificate Xerox
• Marriage Invitation
Time Limit To Apply For The Scheme
To avail the scheme benefit one has to apply 40 days before the marriage. For certain special reason with a valid reason can apply 1 day before the marriage.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below