|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Exam||SSLC Exam [Class 10th]|
KSEEB SSLC Exam Question Papers
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB] June 2018 SSLC Examination Question Papers
Download KSEEB SSLC 2012-2022 Question Papers Here
Download SSLC June 2018 Question Papers
|KSEEB SSLC June 2018 Question Papers||Download|
SSLC English Question Paper
Part – A ( Prose, Poetry and Supplementary Reading )
I. Answer the following questions in a sentence each : 4 × 1 = 4
1. Why did the idle man ask the girl of the silent torrent to give one of her pitchers ?
2. The writer refers to the catchy phrase “Shop till you drop” in an advertisement. What do you think is the meaning of the phrase ?
3. When was the male sarus crane shot ?
4. How did the hunters pick up the dead sarus crane ?
II. Answer the following questions in two sentences each : 8 × 2 = 16
5. Why did the aerial messenger say, “I brought a wrong man into this Paradise” ?
6. What did Anne Frank record in her diary ?
7. What are the advertisers and marketing professionals working hard at ?
8. How does the playwright bring out Pierre’s nervousness when he presents himself as the messenger to carry the eel pie ?
9. What qualities do you admire in Lochinvar ?
10. How did Dronacharya bless Buttoo ?
11. Why was Arjuna’s mind wavering when Lord Krishna asked him to slay Karna ?
12. What horrid response did the Cyclop give to Ulysses’ request for hospitality ?
III. Answer the following questions in four to five sentences each : 5 × 3 = 15
13. What does the writer say about the rain-fed tanks ?
14. At the opening ceremony of Pasteur Institute in Paris, Louis Pasteur talked about the opposing laws. Which are the laws ? Which one did he favour ?
15. How do nature and hunters disturb the stones on the wall ?
16. How does John Masefield describe his mother’s suffering ?
17. Why was Captain Smollet unhappy ? How did the squire console him ?
IV. Explain with reference to the context : 4 × 3 = 12
18. “You’ll have to look at the time a hundred times a day now.”
19. “I’m not as attractive a travelling companion as the one who just left.”
20. “What shall I, a poor man do ?”
21. “In me thou see’st the twilight of such day As after sunset fadeth in the west ;”
V. Answer the following questions in six to eight sentences each : 4 × 4 = 16
22. Gandhiji says, “For an act to be moral it has to be free from fear and compulsion.” Give three instances to illustrate his point of view.
What are the causes of soil erosion and what are the methods of prevention as suggested by Sir C. V. Raman ?
23. “The ball hit by the Sexton flashed like a thunderbolt.” Describe the scene where the fielders tried their hands to catch it.
Narrate the instances to show how the narrator tried his best to prove to the girl that he was normal sighted.
24. List the values that the poet father wants his son to learn that would help him to deal with the society in a better way.
What ideas of spirituality emerge from the study of the poem ‘Vachana’ ?
25. To Wordsworth nature was a living presence. Pick out any five details from the poem to support this.
How does the poet bring out the agony and desperation of the female crane in the poem ?
kseeb sslc question paper 2021 , kseeb sslc question papers 2017 , kseeb sslc question paper 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2019 , karnataka sslc question papers 2018 , karnataka sslc question papers 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2017 , karnataka sslc question papers 2015 , kseeb sslc question paper 2019 , karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2020 , karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers , karnataka sslc question paper 2018, karnataka sslc question paper with answers , karnataka sslc question papers with answers 2016 , karnataka sslc model paper 2020 (*all subject) pdf download , karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf , kseeb 10th question paper , www.karnataka sslc question paper.com , karnataka sslc old question papers download , kseeb sslc model paper 2020 pdf download , kseeb sslc question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below