|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Class||SSLC [Class 10th] Preparatory Examination|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
KSEEB Karnataka SSLC English Model Question Paper 2023
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB], SSLC [Class 10th] Preparatory Examination English Model Question Paper 2022-2023
Download Karnataka SSLC English Model Question Paper 2023
|Subject||Model Question paper|
|First Language English – 14E||Download Here|
|First Language English (NCERT) – 15E||Download Here|
|Second Language English – 31E||Download Here|
|Third Language English – 63E||Download Here|
Karnataka SSLC English Model Questions
I. Four alternatives are given for each of the following questions/incomplete statements. Only one of them is correct or most appropriate. Choose the correct alternative and write the complete answer along with its letter of alphabet.
1. Choose the appropriate question tag and fill in the blank :
Sagar is going to school, _____________
A) is he ?
B) does he ?
C) isn’t he ?
D) doesn’t he ?
2. Choose the appropriate passive form :
Raj is writing a short story.
A) A short story was being written by Raj
B) A short story is being written by Raj
C) A short story was written by Raj
D) A short story is written by Raj
3. Read the given conversation and choose the language function for the underlined sentence :
Varun : Hello Vinod! Do you know the way to the post office ?
Vinod : Of course! Go straight and take the first left turn.
The first building is the post office.
A) Seeking direction
B) Giving direction
C) Offering help
4. Read the given conversation and fill in the blank choosing the most appropriate words :
Radhika : Hey Suma! Did you meet Anu yesterday?
Suma : No! It was raining till late at night. Otherwise I ______ _____ gone to her house.
A) wouldn’t have
B) would have
C) should have
D) shouldn’t have
II. Do as directed :
5. Identify the part of speech of the underlined word :
Samit is very kind.
6. Which of the following words has one syllable?
Cloudy, examine, true, article.
7. Combine the word in column-A with its collective word in column-B :
Sun [rain, sky, flower, stream]
8. Fill in the blank using suitable linker :
Time ____________ tide waits for none.
9. Fill in the blank with appropriate tense form of the verb given in brackets:
She ___________ (study) music for two years.
10. Fill in the blank using the correct article :
It was ________ eventful day.
11. Fill in the blank with appropriate preposition :
The headmaster presided _________ the meeting.
12. Write the correct form of the word given in bracket :
The level of ____________ (pollute) is high in recent years.
13. Use the word ‘clear’ as verb in a sentence.
14. Change into comparative degree :
Sumanth is the cleverest boy in the class.
15. Frame a question to get the underlined word as answer :
The students played hockey.
16. Read the following conversation and change the underlined sentence into reported speech
Ramya : Hello Sarita! Are you going to the concert?
Saritha : Yes! Will you, come with me?
Ramya asked Sarita __________________________ .
karnataka sslc question papers 2019 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers, karnataka sslc question papers 2020 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2015 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2017 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question paper 2022, karnataka sslc question paper 2020, karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers, karnataka sslc question paper 2019, karnataka sslc question paper 2021, karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2022, karnataka sslc question paper 2021 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question paper 2017, karnataka sslc 2021 model question paper and answer key, karnataka sslc question papers 2018 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2021 with answers pdf, karnataka board sslc question paper, karnataka sslc board question paper 2015, karnataka sslc board question papers with answers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below