|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Class||SSLC [Class 10th] Preparatory Examination|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
KSEEB Karnataka SSLC Science Model Question Paper 2023
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB], SSLC [Class 10th] Preparatory Examination Science Model Question Paper 2022-2023
Download Karnataka Science Model Question Paper 2023
|Subject||Model Question paper|
|Science – Kannada Medium – 83K||Download Here|
|Science -English Medium – 83E||Download Here|
Karnataka SSLC Science Model Questions
I. Four alternatives are given for each of the following questions / incomplete statements. Choose the correct alternative and write the complete answer along with its letter of alphabet.
1. The device used to change the resistance at many times in the electric circuit is
(A) Electric generator
(B) Electric motor
2. The correct statement among the following related to the Concave lens is,
(A) Converges the light rays
(B) forms inverted image
(C) forms real image
(D) diverges the light rays
3. The resistivity (Ωm) of four materials A, B, C and D are 6.84×10-8, 1.62×10-8, 5.20×10-8 and 2.63×10-8 respectively. Which of these materials has very less electric conductivity?
(A) Material B
(B) Material C
(C) Material A
(D) Material D
II. Answer the following questions.
4. Draw the symbol diagram of two electric cells that are connected in series in an electric circuit.
5. What is ‘Optic centre’ of spherical lens?
III. Answer the following questions.
6. What is solenoid? List the properties of the magnetic field due to the flow of electric current in a solenoid.
7. How does rainbow form in nature? Explain.
8. Ray of light travelling in air enters obliquely into water. Does the light ray bend towards the normal or away from the normal? Why? OR Convex mirror is commonly used as a rear-view mirror in vehicles. Why? Write the relationship between the focal length and radius of curvature of a convex mirror.
IV. Answer the following questions.
9. Explain the method of production of biogas in biogas plant and write any two characteristics of biogas.
How power is generated from nuclear energy? Explain. Write any two hazards of nuclear power generation.
10. Draw the ray diagram of image formation when the object is kept at ‘C’ of the concave mirror. With the help of the ray diagram mention the position and the nature of the image formed. (F: Principal focus of the mirror, C: Centre of curvature of mirror)
11. Stars appear to be twinkling. Why? Explain. What are the reasons for the appearance of the sun in red colour during sunrise?
a) What is meant by power of accommodation of the eye ?
b) What is myopia (near sightedness)? What are the reasons that cause this defect ?
karnataka sslc question papers 2019 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers, karnataka sslc question papers 2020 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2015 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2017 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question paper 2022, karnataka sslc question paper 2020, karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers, karnataka sslc question paper 2019, karnataka sslc question paper 2021, karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2022, karnataka sslc question paper 2021 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question paper 2017, karnataka sslc 2021 model question paper and answer key, karnataka sslc question papers 2018 with answers pdf, karnataka sslc question papers 2021 with answers pdf, karnataka board sslc question paper, karnataka sslc board question paper 2015, karnataka sslc board question papers with answers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below