|Board||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer [BSER]|
|Exam||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers [REET]|
|Download||REET 2021 Syllabus|
BSER REET 2021 Syllabus
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET) is been conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan to select the eligible candidate for the post of Grade III teachers.
Also Read : Rajasthan RSOS Class 10th Result 2021
Download REET 2021 Syllabus
REET 2021 Level 1 Syllabus
Paper-1, Section-(I), Paper- Child Development and Pedagogy ( For a person who intends to be a teacher for Class I to V)
• Child Development : Concept of growth and development, Dimensions and Principles of Development. Factors affecting development (specially in the context of family and school) and their relationship with learning.
• Role of Heredity and environment.
• Individual Differences :Meaning, types and Factors affecting individual differences Understanding individual differences.
• Personality : Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. Its measurement.
• Intelligence : Concept, Theories and its measurement. Multiple Intelligence. Its implication.
• Understanding diverse learners: Backward, Mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged- deprived, CWSN, children with learning disabilities.
• Learning Difficulties.
• Adjustment :Concept and ways of adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment.
• Meaning and Concept of learning. Factors Affecting learning
• Theories of learning and their implication
• How Children learn. Learning processes, Reflection, Imagination and Argument
• Motivation and Implications for Learning
• Teaching learning processes, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
• Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation. Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Construction of Achievement Test, Learning Outcomes.
• Action Research.
• Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)
Paper -1, Section-(II) , English (Language I) (Class 1 To 5 )
• Unseen Prose Passage
• Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Word-formation, One Word Substitution
• Unseen Prose Passage
• Parts of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Degrees of comparison
• Framing Questions Including Wh-questions, Active and Passive Voice,
• Narration, Knowledge of English Sounds and Phonetic Symbols
• Principles of Teaching English, Methods and Approaches to English Language
• Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials: ( Text books, MultiMedia Materials and other Resources)
• Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Evaluation in English Language.
reet syllabus 2021 level 2 , reet syllabus 2021 in hindi , reet syllabus 2021 level 2 sst , reet syllabus 2021 level 2 science maths , reet syllabus 2021 level 1 pdf , reet syllabus 2021 official website , reet syllabus 2021 level 2 pdf , reet syllabus 2021 all subject , reet syllabus 2021 level 2 all subject, bser ajmer reet syllabus 2021 , reet syllabus 2021 book , reet syllabus 2021 both level, reet syllabus 2021 bser , reet syllabus 2021 bed , reet syllabus 2021 by utkarsh classes , reet syllabus 2021 madhyamik shiksha board , reet syllabus 2021 changes , reet syllabus 2021 commerce students , reet 2021 complete syllabus
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below