|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Exam||SSLC Exam [Class 10th]|
KSEEB SSLC Exam Question Papers
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB] June 2017 SSLC Examination Question Papers
Download SSLC June 2017 Question Papers
|KSEEB SSLC June 2017 Question Papers||Download|
SSLC English Question Paper
Part – A ( Prose, Poetry And Supplementary Reading )
I. Answer the following questions in a sentence each :
1. What are civilized forests ?
2. What was the easiest way that Pasteur found to solve a difficult problem ?
3. What qualities are attributed to the bridegroom in the poem ‘Lochinvar’ ?
4. How did the bride’s father receive Lochinvar ?
II. Answer the following questions in two to three sentences each :
5. Why does Sir C. V. Raman say that Egypt, in fact, was made by its river ?
6. As a scientist, how was Louis Pasteur unique ?
7. How was Anne in her childhood ?
8. How did Pierre outwit M. Gaultier and take away the tart too ?
9. How was the majestic neck humbled by the hunter ?
10. Why did Drona make an unfair demand from Buttoo ?
11. How does Lord Krishna save Arjuna from Karna’s arrow ?
12. How did Ulysses introduce himself and his group to the Cyclop ?
III. Answer the following questions in four to five sentences each :
13. Write briefly the proceedings of the meeting of the elders in the Workers’ Paradise.
14. How does Basavanna convince us through his Vachana that spiritual things are long lasting ?
15. Explain how the stones on the wall are disturbed. When is the usual mending time ?
16. How did squire Trelawney and Dr. Livesey arrange for the voyage to the treasure island ?
17. What is the ‘deep irony’ about the tragic comedy of development ? Substantiate your answer with two examples.
IV. Explain with reference to the context : 4 × 3 = 12
18. “Please God, make him think I am still pretty.”
19. “I’m sorry I’m not as attractive a travelling companion as the one who just left.”
20. Death’s second self, that seals up all in rest.
21. If the grave’s gates could be undone, She would not know her little son.
kseeb sslc question paper 2021 , kseeb sslc question papers 2017 , kseeb sslc question paper 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2019 , karnataka sslc question papers 2018 , karnataka sslc question papers 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2017 , karnataka sslc question papers 2015 , kseeb sslc question paper 2019 , karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2020 , karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers , karnataka sslc question paper 2018, karnataka sslc question paper with answers , karnataka sslc question papers with answers 2016 , karnataka sslc model paper 2020 (*all subject) pdf download , karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf , kseeb 10th question paper , www.karnataka sslc question paper.com , karnataka sslc old question papers download , kseeb sslc model paper 2020 pdf download , kseeb sslc question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below