|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Exam||SSLC Exam [Class 10th]|
KSEEB SSLC Exam Question Papers
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB] June 2020 SSLC Examination Question Papers
Download SSLC June 2020 Question Papers
- First Language
- Second Language
- Third Language
- Social Science
- JTS & Alternate Subjects
SSLC English Question Paper
I. Four alternatives are given for each of the following questions / incomplete statements. Only one of them is correct or most appropriate. Choose the correct alternative and write the complete answer along with its letter of alphabet :
1. The girl won the first prize, …………….. . The appropriate question tag to be added is
(A) doesn’t she ?
(B) didn’t she ?
(C) does she ?
(D) did she ?
2. Get me ……………… kilo of sugar from ………………… nearest grocer. The appropriate articles to be filled in the blanks are
(A) the, a
(B) the , the
(C) a, the
(D) an, the.
3. Each of the ministers …………………. his assets. The correct form of the verb to be filled in the blank is
(A) have declared
(B) is declared
(C) was declared
(D) has declared.
4. The table which has a broken leg is Mohan’s. The underlined group of words is a/an
(A) noun clause
(B) adverb clause
(C) main clause
(D) adjective clause.
5. The students were instructed to ………………… the questions before they answered them. The correct phrasal verb to be filled in the blank is
(A) go along
(B) go through
(C) go into
(D) go away.
6. I saw new faces in the party. The figure of speech used here is
II. Observe the relationship in the first pair of words and complete the second pair accordingly in the following :
7. Kidneys : Urologist :: Children : ……………………… .
8. Die : Dye :: Hail : ……………………… .
9. Infect : Infection :: Remember : …………………… .
10. Sheep : Flock :: Ships : …………………………. .
III. Rewrite as directed :
11. Change the voice of the sentence :
Gambling has ruined many.
12. Frame a question to get the underlined words as answer :
Radhakrishnan had his early schooling at Tiruttani.
13. Re-write the sentence using the word ‘emotional’ :
She spoke very emotionally.
IV. Answer the following questions in a sentence each :
14. What does the writer compare Della’s hair to, when it fell about her rippling ?
15. Who congratulated Boone for his catch ?
16. Where did both the teams spend the evening after the cricket match ?
17. How does the neighbour, carrying a stone in each hand, appear to the poet Robert Frost ?
V. Answer the following questions in two to three sentences each :
18. What did St. Francis Xavier passionately pray for ? Why ?
19. What is the success story of Pepsi and Coca-Cola ?
20. How did the poet William Blake nourish his anger ?
21. What comparison does the poet give to explain that he is approaching the night of his life ?
22. How does the speaker convince his neighbour that they do not need the wall ?
23. What made Capt. Smollet unhappy ?
24. “The habitation of the cyclop showed more marks of strength than skill.” Justify.
VI. Rewrite as directed :
25. Change the following sentence to the other two degrees of comparison : Ravi Varma was one of the most creative artists in India.
26. Change the following sentence to reported speech : The tall man said to the guest, “Are you the person who spends hours on the doorstep chatting to strangers ?”
27. Combine the sentences using :
a) As soon as
b) No sooner ……………… than.
She moved with grace. Balarama stopped his speech.
VII. Answer the following questions in 5 – 6 sentences each :
28. How did Pasteur show the difference between pure and stale air ?
29. Describe how the writer introduces Karna to the assembly.
30. What does Abraham Lincoln want his son to be taught, to make him a positive and optimistic person ?
31. According to Basavanna, how do a poor man and a rich man express their devotion to God differently ?
32. Explain how John Masefield regrets for being ungrateful towards his mother.
kseeb sslc question paper 2021 , kseeb sslc question papers 2017 , kseeb sslc question paper 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2019 , karnataka sslc question papers 2018 , karnataka sslc question papers 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2017 , karnataka sslc question papers 2015 , kseeb sslc question paper 2019 , karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2020 , karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers , karnataka sslc question paper 2018, karnataka sslc question paper with answers , karnataka sslc question papers with answers 2016 , karnataka sslc model paper 2020 (*all subject) pdf download , karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf , kseeb 10th question paper , www.karnataka sslc question paper.com , karnataka sslc old question papers download , kseeb sslc model paper 2020 pdf download , kseeb sslc question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below
1 thought on “KSEEB Karnataka SSLC Exam June 2020 Question Papers”
Model Paper Answer.