|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Exam||SSLC Exam [Class 10th]|
KSEEB SSLC Exam Question Papers
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB] June 2019 SSLC Examination Question Papers
Download SSLC June 2019 Question Papers
- First Language
- Second Language
- Third Language
- Social Science
- JTS & Alternative Subjects
SSLC English Question Paper
Part – A : ( Prose, Poetry and Supplementary Reading )
I. Answer the following questions in a sentence each :
1. Why was the letter-box in Della’s flat useless ?
2. According to Cheriyan Alexander, what can a person do to make his life truly meaningful and sustainable ?
3. Why was Buttoo driven with shame by Drona ?
4. What had Drona promised Arjuna ?
II. Answer the following questions in two sentences each :
5. What did Della do, to make herself look like a truant school boy ?
6. Write about Anne’s pathetic physical state in the concentration camp.
7. Why is it not wise to handover the task of ruling the world to businessmen ?
8. Give any two comparisons that Pierre mentions while describing how hewould carry the eel pie.
9. How did the hunters handle the dead male bird ?
10. How was Lochinvar different from the bridegroom ?
11. How did Bhima ridicule Karna ?
12. What prevented Ulysses from attacking the Cyclop with his sword ?
III. Answer the following questions in four to five sentences each :
13. How do controlling the movement of water and its conservation serve the subsidiary purposes also ?
14. Why did the elders of the Workers’ Paradise become anxious ? What decision did they take ?
15. How does the poor man express his devotion and the impermanence of material things in the poem “The Temple and the Body” ?
16. How does the poet John Masefield explain that he was born at the cost of his mother’s life ?
17. How did Squire Trelawney and Dr. Livesey make arrangements for a voyage for treasure hunt ?
IV. Explain with reference to the context :
18. He was not a soldier, but he was a fighter.
19. “Aunts are usually formidable creatures.”
20. To love that well, which thou must leave ere long.
21. Oh, just another kind of outdoor game, One on a side.
V. Answer the following questions in six to eight sentences each :
22. Explain the context in which Gandhiji cites the examples of Alexander the Great and Saint Theresa.
‘Water is the basis of all life’ — Elucidate.
23. Narrate the humorous characters of Boone and Blacksmith.
How did ‘The Diary of Anne Frank’ succeed where German administrators had failed ?
24. List the values that Abraham Lincoln wants his son to learn in school, to be an ideal citizen.
How was the poet responsible for the death of his foe ?
25. Describe the effect that the peak had on the poet’s mind.
How are the stones on the wall disturbed and how is the wall rebuilt by the poet and his neighbour ?
kseeb sslc question paper 2021 , kseeb sslc question papers 2017 , kseeb sslc question paper 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2019 , karnataka sslc question papers 2018 , karnataka sslc question papers 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2017 , karnataka sslc question papers 2015 , kseeb sslc question paper 2019 , karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2020 , karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers , karnataka sslc question paper 2018, karnataka sslc question paper with answers , karnataka sslc question papers with answers 2016 , karnataka sslc model paper 2020 (*all subject) pdf download , karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf , kseeb 10th question paper , www.karnataka sslc question paper.com , karnataka sslc old question papers download , kseeb sslc model paper 2020 pdf download , kseeb sslc question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below
1 thought on “KSEEB Karnataka SSLC June 2019 Exam Question Papers”
I want 1st language English annual question paper of SSLC.