|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Exam||SSLC Exam [Class 10th]|
KSEEB SSLC Exam Question Papers
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB] April 2016 SSLC Examination Question Papers
Download SSLC April 2016 Question Papers
|KSEEB SSLC April 2016 Question Papers||Download|
SSLC English Question Paper
Part – A( Prose, Poetry and Supplementary Reading )
I. Answer the following questions in a sentence each :
1. What is the „cheering sight? mentioned by Sir C. V. Raman ?
2. What thrills the present day Indian shoppers ?
3. What did the hunter do with the dead male sarus crane ?
4. Why did the female sarus crane sit on the blood stained feathers ?
II. Answer the following questions in two sentences each :
5. What are the subsidiary purposes served by controlling the movement of water and by its conservation ?
6. Where did Otto Frank and the others hide themselves in, when the Nazis invaded Netherlands ?
7. Why does the writer call the catchy phrase „shop till you drop? apt and ironic ?
8. Why did Jean lie to Pierre and send him to fetch the tart ?
9. What did Ellen do to express her love towards Lochinvar ?
10. What justification did Drona give for his unfair demand ?
11. How did Parashurama realise that Karna was not a Brahmana ?
12. Why did Ulysses not attack the Cyclop with his sword ?
III. Answer the following questions in four to five sentences each :
13. What changes were noticed in the movement and attitude of the girl of the silent torrent after the man gave her the painted pitcher ?
14. Why does the narrator say that October is the best time in Mussoorie ? Being blind, how could he describe it ?
15. Explain the ideas of spirituality emerging from the study of the vachana — „The temple and the body?.
16. Why does the poet identify himself with the images of „autumn? and „evening? in the poem „That Time of Year? ?
17. How did Jim come to know about Long John Silver?s treacherous plan ?
IV. Explain with reference to the context :
18. “I’m me without my hair, ain?t I ?”
19. “If you can cure animals, you can cure my son.”
20. “Stay where you are until our backs are turned.”
21. What have I done to keep in mind
My debt to her and womankind ?
V. Answer the following questions in six to eight sentences each :
22. What illustrations does Gandhiji give to justify that all good actions need not be moral acts ?
How is the precious soil eroded and how can this be prevented ?
23. Narrate the humorous situation in the running between the wickets for a run when the blacksmith hit the ball straight up in the air.
Narrate the events where we see the glimpses of Nazi cruelty in the write-up of Louis De Jong.
kseeb sslc question paper 2021 , kseeb sslc question papers 2017 , kseeb sslc question paper 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2019 , karnataka sslc question papers 2018 , karnataka sslc question papers 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2017 , karnataka sslc question papers 2015 , kseeb sslc question paper 2019 , karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2020 , karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers , karnataka sslc question paper 2018, karnataka sslc question paper with answers , karnataka sslc question papers with answers 2016 , karnataka sslc model paper 2020 (*all subject) pdf download , karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf , kseeb 10th question paper , www.karnataka sslc question paper.com , karnataka sslc old question papers download , kseeb sslc model paper 2020 pdf download , kseeb sslc question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below