|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Exam||SSLC Exam [Class 10th]|
KSEEB SSLC Exam Question Papers
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB] June 2015 SSLC Examination Question Papers
Download SSLC June 2015 Question Papers
|KSEEB SSLC June 2015 Question Papers||Download|
SSLC English Question Paper
I. Four alternatives are given for each of the following questions / incomplete statements. Only one of them is correct or most appropriate. Choose the correct alternative and write the complete answer along with its letter in the space provided against each question.
1. My maternal uncle was ………………… M.L.A. The suitable article to be filled in the blank is
2. The new building ……………….. to my uncle. The suitable verb to be filled in the blank is
(D) has belong.
3. You have a camera, …………………… . The suitable question tag for the above is
(A) don’t you ?
(B) do you ?
(C) haven’t you ?
(D) have you ?
4. Can you do it ? The passive form of this sentence is
(A) You can do it ?
(B) How can you do it ?
(C) Can you be done by it ?
(D) Can it be done by you ?
5. Which of the following is a simple sentence ?
(A) He ran fast but he failed to win the prize.
(B) Although he ran fast he failed to win the prize.
(C) In spite of running fast, he failed to win the prize.
(D) He failed to win the prize because he did not run fast.
6. Where is Noida ? said Ravi. The reported form of this sentence is
(A) Ravi said where is Noida
(B) Ravi suggested where was Noida
(C) Ravi asked where was Noida
(D) Ravi asked where Noida was.
7. If it rained heavily, the reservoirs ………………… full. Use the right form of the verb to fill the blank :
(A) will be
(B) would be
(C) would have been
(D) will have been.
8. Our examinations begin …………………… the 30th of March. The suitable preposition to be used is
9. This is one of the greatest pieces of art. The positive degree of this sentence is
(A) This is one of the great pieces of art.
(B) No other piece of art is as great as this.
(C) Very few pieces of art are as great as this.
(D) No other piece of art is greater than this.
10. In me thou seest the twilight of such day? The figure of speech used here is
kseeb sslc question paper 2021 , kseeb sslc question papers 2017 , kseeb sslc question paper 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2019 , karnataka sslc question papers 2018 , karnataka sslc question papers 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2017 , karnataka sslc question papers 2015 , kseeb sslc question paper 2019 , karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2020 , karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers , karnataka sslc question paper 2018, karnataka sslc question paper with answers , karnataka sslc question papers with answers 2016 , karnataka sslc model paper 2020 (*all subject) pdf download , karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf , kseeb 10th question paper , www.karnataka sslc question paper.com , karnataka sslc old question papers download , kseeb sslc model paper 2020 pdf download , kseeb sslc question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below