|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Exam||SSLC Exam [Class 10th]|
KSEEB SSLC Exam Question Papers
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB] April 2015 SSLC Examination Question Papers
Download SSLC April 2015 Question Papers
|KSEEB SSLC April 2015 Question Papers||Download|
SSLC English Question Paper
I. Four alternatives are given for each of the following questions / incomplete statements. Only one of them is correct or most appropriate. Choose the correct alternative and write the complete answer along with its letter in the space provided against each question.
1. The girl saw the painter standing ………………. the torrent. The suitable preposition to be used here is
2. We had ………………. hour of English. The suitable article that can be used here is
(D) a / the.
3. Every student should have confidence in his abilities. The antonym of the word italicized is
(D) less confidence.
4. I have some urgent work ………………. . Fill in the blank with a suitable phrase :
(A) to look for
(B) to look up
(C) to attend to
(D) on account of.
5. Honour and reputation ……………….. dearer than life. The suitable verb to be filled in the blank is
6. They loved each other very much, ………… ? The question tag of the above is
(A) did they
(B) don’t they
(C) will they
(D) didn;t they.
7. Choose the correct one-word medical term for the following : Science of the structure of the human body :
8. He worked very hard, ………………. he failed. The appropriate conjunction that can be used here is
9. The world admires Gandhiji as a great leader. The passive form of the sentence is
(A) The world is admiring Gandhiji as a great leader.
(B) Gandhiji is admired as a great leader by the world.
(C) Gandhiji was admired as a great leader by the world.
(D) Gandhiji has been admired as a great leader by the world.
10. He levelled the ground and dug the earth for foundation. This can be written in a simple sentence as
(A) He dug the earth for foundation when he levelled the ground.
(B) He dug the earth for foundation and levelled the ground.
(C) Levelling the ground, he dug the earth for foundation.
(D) The ground was levelled and the earth was dug for foundation.
kseeb sslc question paper 2021 , kseeb sslc question papers 2017 , kseeb sslc question paper 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2019 , karnataka sslc question papers 2018 , karnataka sslc question papers 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2017 , karnataka sslc question papers 2015 , kseeb sslc question paper 2019 , karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2020 , karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers , karnataka sslc question paper 2018, karnataka sslc question paper with answers , karnataka sslc question papers with answers 2016 , karnataka sslc model paper 2020 (*all subject) pdf download , karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf , kseeb 10th question paper , www.karnataka sslc question paper.com , karnataka sslc old question papers download , kseeb sslc model paper 2020 pdf download , kseeb sslc question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below