|Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB]|
|Exam||SSLC Exam [Class 10th]|
KSEEB SSLC Exam Question Papers
Download Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board [KSEEB] April 2014 SSLC Examination Question Papers
Download SSLC April 2014 Question Papers
|KSEEB SSLC April 2014 Question Papers||Download|
SSLC English Question Paper
Four alternatives are given for each of the following questions / incomplete statements. Only one of them is correct or most appropriate. Choose the correct alternative and write the complete answer along with its alphabet in the space provided against each question.
1. Lucy, at the beginning thinks, civilisation means
(A) creating beautiful things
(B) wearing proper clothes
(C) coming up with new thoughts
(D) behaving well with others.
2. Liberty, says Gardiner, is an accommodation of
3. The barracuda is considered to be dangerous, because it
(A) can attack a swimmer easily
(B) is dreadful and violent
(C) attacks anything that moves
(D) is deadly poisonous.
4. After her operation, Sudha staged her first come back in
(C) Andhra Pradesh
5. What did Dr. Follicle use to test his patients ?
(B) Magnifying glass
6. Whose hour of truth is revealed in the play written by Percival Wilde ?
7. ‘Anikethana’, the title of the poem suggests
(A) the freedom of the body
(D) the freedom of the soul.
8. ‘Truth’ says the poem “sits upon the lips of the
(A) gallant people
(B) dying men
(C) wounded soldiers
(D) fighting men.
9. The poet describes the dog to be very watchful in which of the following words ?
(A) Simply disgusted
(B) Kept on making frantic signs
(C) Pretended to believe every word
(D) Built along simpler lines.
10. God says “this jewel”. This jewel refers to
(A) a jewel worn by people
kseeb sslc question paper 2021 , kseeb sslc question papers 2017 , kseeb sslc question paper 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2019 , karnataka sslc question papers 2018 , karnataka sslc question papers 2020 , karnataka sslc question papers 2017 , karnataka sslc question papers 2015 , kseeb sslc question paper 2019 , karnataka sslc question paper pattern 2020 , karnataka sslc question paper 2020 with answers , karnataka sslc question paper 2018, karnataka sslc question paper with answers , karnataka sslc question papers with answers 2016 , karnataka sslc model paper 2020 (*all subject) pdf download , karnataka sslc question papers 2016 with answers pdf , kseeb 10th question paper , www.karnataka sslc question paper.com , karnataka sslc old question papers download , kseeb sslc model paper 2020 pdf download , kseeb sslc question papers
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below