|Department||CSC e-Governance Services India Limited|
|Service||Apply For TEC Certificate Online|
Telecentre Entrepreneur Course [TEC]
Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) is a certification course designed by CSC Academy. This course is for all the Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE) and citizens who intend to become a certified VLE. The course is designed to give information about various services provided by CSC.
This course is for all the CSC VLEs and Citizens who can become a certified VLE. Through this course a citizens can open his/her CSC centre (Digital Centre) and preference will be given to the certified VLEs for all the existing and upcoming projects in CSC. This course is useful for anyone with budding talent to start an Information & Communication Technology (ICT) based Centre so that community may be served with digital technology. .
A Telecentre Entrepreneur Courses can help and facilitate citizens to access computers, the Internet, and other digital technologies that enable them to gather information, create, learn, and communicate with others while they develop essential digital skills.
While each Telecentre entrepreneur is different, their common focus is on the use of digital technologies to support community, economic, educational, and social development reducing isolation, bridging the digital divide, promoting health issues, creating economic opportunities, and reaching out to youth. Telecentre entrepreneur exist in almost every country, in India it is known as Common Services Centre (CSC). .
Steps To Apply For TEC Certificate Online
1. Visit CSC Entrepreneur Registration Page
2. Fill Your Personal Details
3. Upload Student Photo
4. Submit Form To Get Certificate
Dear Candidate :
Kindly enter the details carefully as per your photo ID proof, there is no option of correction once you submit the details.
1. In case of not receiving user id & password, citizen needs to click on forgot password option on portal http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/forgetpassword and enter the registered mobile number, The Username & Password will be sent on registered mobile number. If citizen’s still not received the username and password then he/she needs to wait for 24 to 48 hours.
2. In case of certificate download queries, citizen must completed 10 assessments first, then he/she needs to appear for the final online exam, on clearing the final exam successfully citizen will be able to download the certificate online.
3. CCE username/certificate number are same, citizen can apply for new CSC registration with this number.
4. After successfully completion of the first assessment, the next assessment will automatically gets unlock.
5. Kindly enter the details carefully as per your photo ID proof, there is no option of correction once you submit the details.
6. Please find the attached User manual SOP and FAQs available at http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/
Call : 1800 3000 3468
Email : tec[dot]support[at]cscacademy[dot]org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment belo