|Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare [CoWIN]|
|Download||Verify Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online|
|Eligibility||Person who took Covid Vaccine|
CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Verification
Once the Covid-19 vaccination is completed, a certificate is issued to the citizens as a proof of vaccination. The vaccination certificate has a secure QR code to protect it against falsification. The genuineness of the certificate can be authenticated from this portal.
Co-WIN is a platform for the citizens of India to Register for COVID-19 vaccination and schedule their vaccination slots at the nearest vaccination centers
Steps To Verify CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
1. Visit Covid-19 Vaccination Verification Page
2. Click on “Scan QR code” above
3. A notification will prompt to activate your device’s camera
4. Point the camera to the QR code on the certificate issued and scan
5. On successful verification, the following will be displayed Message “Certificate Successfully Verified”
• Beneficiary Reference ID
• Date of Dose
• Certificate Issued: Provisional/Final
• Vaccination at
6. If the certificate is not genuine, “Certificate Invalid” will be displayed. You can view a demo video of ‘how to verify’
Private Sector Apps can now incorporate the “Certificate verification” service to verify COVID-19 certificates generated from Co-WIN.
The following steps need to be performed to integrate with Co-WIN and verify the COVID-19 certificate.
• Go to reference code here
• Get code snippet for reference and implement
• Consume COWIN verification service into your application
• Replace the public key used in code snippet with Public key available here.
Co-WIN uses an open-source component called “DIVOC” for the certificate issuance & verification service.
Reporting Side Effects
You can contact on any of the following details:
a. Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046 (Toll free- 1075)
b. Technical Helpline Number: 0120-4473222
c. Helpline Email Id: email@example.com
You may also contact the Vaccination Centre where you took vaccination, for advice.
Helpline Number : +91-11-23978046
Toll Free Number: 1075
cowin portal , cowin registration , cowin app , cowin registration for 18+ , cowin vaccine , cowingovin registration , cowin gov in , cowin login , cowin vaccination certificate , cowin website , cowin app registration for 18+ , cowin appointment , cowin booking , cowin book appointment for vaccination , cowin beneficiary reference id , cowin beneficiary , cowin book slot
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below