|Micro Small and Medium Enterprises [MSME]
|Print Udyam Registration Certificate
Udyam Registration Certificate
Print Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises [MSME] Udyam Registration Certificate Online.
Steps To Print Udyam Registration Certificate
• Visit Print Udyam Registration Certificate Page
• Enter your 19 digit Udyam Registration Number (i.e. UDYAM-XX-00-0000000).
• Enter mobile as filled in the Udyam application.
• Choose any one option for OTP (One Time Password).
• After clicking on ‘Validate & Generate OTP’ button, you will receive OTP on Selected Option.
• Enter OTP and click on ‘Validate OTP & Print’ button. When your entred OTP matches succssfully, you will be auto redirect to Print Certificate.
You are also informed that PAN and GSTIN (As per applicablity of CGST Act 2017 and as notified by the ministry of MSME vide S.O. 1055(E) dated 05th March 2021) is required for Udyam Registration w.e.f. 01.04.2021. You are advised to apply for GSTIN suitably to avoid any inconvineance.
Important To Know
An enterprise shall be classified as a micro, small or medium enterprise on the basis of the following criteria, namely:
• a micro enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed one crore rupees and turnover does not exceed five crore rupees;
• a small enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed ten crore rupees and turnover does not exceed fifty crore rupees; and
• a medium enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed fifty crore rupees and turnover does not exceed two hundred and fifty crore rupees.
• Government has organised a full system of Facilitation for Registration Process
• An enterprise for the purpose of this process will be known as Udyam and its Registration Process will be known as ‘Udyam Registration’
• A permanent registration number will be given after registration.
• After completion of the process of registration, a certificate will be issued online.
• This certificate will have a dynamic QR Code from which the web page on our Portal and details about the enterprise can be accessed.
• There will be no need for renewal of Registration.
• Our single window systems at Champions Control Rooms and at DICs will help you in the process.
• Registration Process is totally free. No Costs or Fees are to be paid to anyone.
• MSME Registration is free, paperless and based on self- declaration
• MSME registration process is fully online, paperless and based on self-declaration.
• No documents or proof are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME.
• Only Adhaar Number will be enough for registration.
• PAN & GST linked details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically from Government data bases.
• Our online system will be fully integrated with Income Tax and GSTIN systems.
• Having PAN & GST number is mandatory from 01.04.2021.
• Those who have EM-II or UAM registration or any other registration issued by any authority under the Ministry of MSME, will have to re-register themselves.
• No enterprise shall file more than one Udyam Registration. However, any number of activities including manufacturing or service or both may be specified or added in one Registration.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below