|Service||CSC VLE Registration|
||CSC e-Governance Services India Limited|
|Eligibility||Anyone Having TEC/SHG|
CSC VLE Registration
VLE is Village Level Entrepreneur who delivers various government and non-government services to the end consumers from the CSC outlet(mostly owned)
By becoming a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE), the user will be able to work on Digital Seva Portal and will be able to deliver various government and non-government services. After successful registration and QC, you will be entitled to receive DigiMail and Digital Seva credentials.
Who Can Register For CSC VLE?
1. Registration is open only for the users who either have Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Certificate or are registering under specific schemes like SHG
2. If you are selecting the application type as CSC VLE, it is mandatory to have a TEC Certificate Number. Please register at http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/register for TEC. Click here to know more. In case of any issues with TEC certification, please contact at email@example.com
3. For registering under the specific schemes like SHG, you should have the Registration code as per the selection made.
How To Register For CSC VLE?
1. Visit the CSC VLE Website. Click on “Apply > New Registration” button displaying on the homepage.
2. Enter your mobile & email and validate, further enter name, dob, gender, select the state and further select the authentication type and add the Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button”
3. After authentication, please fill the required personal, kiosk, banking and PAN details. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions.
4. Review your details and click on “Submit” button to register yourself and an application reference ID will be generated.
5. You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding successful completion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process.
6. It is mandatory for the user to download a copy of the form and submit the same to the District Manager available in the nearest CSC office along with a copy of self attested documents (cancelled cheque/passbook, PAN card, and applicant image).
7. Meanwhile, your application goes through a mandatory quality check.
8. In case your application is rejected, you will receive an email about the same. You can reapply as a fresh applicant.
9. If your application is approved, you are successfully connected with us as our Village Level Entrepreneur. Your account will be created and you will get your DigiMail credentials on the registered email address.
10. Also, your CSC Connect credentials are emailed over to your DigiMail address.
Click Here For CSC VLE Online Registration
CSC VLE Registration Fee
There is no fee for registration as a VLE. It is absolutely free of cost.
Documents Required For CSC VLE Registration
a) Applicant photo
c) Proof of Identity
d) Proof of Address
e) Cancelled copy of cheque/passbook
CSC VLE Helpdesk
In case of any queries, you may contact the helpdesk team on the toll free numbers 011 4975 4923, 011 4975 4924 or email the query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below