|Institute||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Exam||VIT Engineering Entrance Exam [VITEEE] 2021|
|Eligibility||12th Passed Students|
|Exam Dates||18th June 2021 to 26th June 2021|
VITEEE Entrance Exam
Vellore Institute of Technology invites an application for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam [VITEEE] 2021 B.Tech Admission
Also Read : VITEEE Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021
B. Tech. Admissions for Vellore, Chennai, AP and Bhopal Campuses of VIT : Eligible Candidates may select specific campus and programme during the Counselling.
Who Can Apply For VITEEE 2021?
1. The applicant should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National / PIO.
2. Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1999 are eligible to apply for UG Engineering admission (UGEA) 2021. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling / admission, failing which they will be disqualified.
3. The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
4. Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
5. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
6. General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
7. As per VIT Norms, Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible for Undergraduate Engineering programmes. Applicants should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
8. They should also provide the marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Total (including all subjects) and upload the scanned copy of the mark list and other relevant documents whenever available on the application form.
9. Candidates applying for the Undergraduate Engineering admission in 2021 should have secured minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
How To Apply For VITEEE 2021?
1. New User Registration
2. Sign in for Registered users
3. Filling Online application form
5. Photo & Signature Upload
6. Download filled-in application form
7. Documents Upload
1. Selection is based on the rank secured through Computer Based Test / Qualifying exam mark.
2. Selected candidates will be called for online / onsite counselling based their ranking.
3. Eligible Candidates may select specific campus and programme during the Counselling.
4. After payment of full fees classes will be conducted online / reporting in person to the Institution.
5. Candidates are expected to prove their genuineness on joining.
Launch of web application : 30th November, 2020
Tentative dates for VITEEE-21 : 18th June 2021 to 26th June 2021
Help Line Number: 0416-220 2020
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below