|Institute||Institute of Banking Personal Selection [IBPS]|
|Recruitment||RRB IX Officers Scale I Recruitment 2020|
|Download||Mains Exam Result|
|Result Declared On||08th February 2021|
|Result Closure Date||14th February 2021|
IBPS RRB Officers Scale I Result 2021
Result Status of Online Main Examination of IBPS RRB Officers Scale I is announced.
Also Read : IBPS Clerk X Main Exam Call Letter 2021
Steps To Check RRB Officers Scale I Result 2021
1. Visit IBPS RRB Officers Scale I Result page
2. Enter Registration Number / Roll Number
3. Enter Password / Date of Birth
4. Enter Captcha
5. Login & View Result
Result will be online from the above mentioned date. Check your result before the closure date.
|Commencement of Result||08 – 02 – 2021|
|Closure of Result||14 – 02 – 2021|
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main Examination to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, adequate number of candidates in each category not exceeding three times of the declared vacancies in each state shall be called for interview, subject to availability. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview
1. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for the post of Officers Scale I and in the single level examination for the post of Officers Scale II and III under CRP- RRB- IX will subsequently be called for an Interview to be co-ordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority.
2. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
3. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained.
4. However the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
5. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks / scores in interview for Officers Scale I, II and III will be as per extant guidelines. The relative weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively for the Officers cadre.
6. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination for the post of Officers Scale I and in the Single Level Examination for the post of Officers Scale II and III under CRP for RRBs- IX and Interview.
7. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
8. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Examination (Main / Single) and Common Interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
9. While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. IBPS/ Nodal RRB/ RRBs take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
Toll Free : 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below