|Department||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education [TSBIE]|
|Class||Inter I [Class 11th]|
|Subject & Medium||Chemistry [English Medium]|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
TSBIE Inter I Chemistry Model Question Paper
Download Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education [TSBIE] Inter I [Class 11th] Chemistry Model Question Paper 2021-22 Online PDF Free
Download TSBIE Inter I Chemistry Model Question Paper
|Telangana Inter I Chemistry Model Question Paper||Download Here|
TSBIE Inter I Chemistry Model Questions
Section – A:
1. Among 3 2 2 3 N O F Na Mg and Al , , , ,
a. What is common in them ?
b. Arrange them in the increasing ionic radii.
2. An element ‘X’ has atomic number 34. Give its position in the periodic table.
3. Write Lewis dot structures for S and S2
4. Cl ion is more stable than Cl atom—Why?
5. How many Sigma and Pi bonds are present in (a) C2H2 and (b)C2H4?
6. Which of the gases diffuses faster among N2 , O2 and CH4? Why?
7. Give the relation between the partial pressure of a gas and its mole fraction.
8. Calculate the number of molecules present in 1.12 x 10-7 c.c. of a gas at STP (c.c.- cubic centimeters = cm3).
9. C + O CO (graph ite) 2(g) 2(g). For the above reaction what is the internal energy change, U ?
10. What is meant by ionic product of water ?
11. Lithium salts are mostly hydrated. Why?
12. What happens when magnesium metal is burnt in air?
13. Write the outer electron configuration of group-14 elements.
14. Diamond has high melting point – explain.
15. Write the reagents required for conversion of benzene to methyl benzene.
Section – B :
(i) Answer ANY SIX questions.
(ii) Each question carries FOUR marks.
(iii) All are of short answer type questions.
16. What is a nodal plane? How many nodal planes are possible for 2p- and 3d- orbitals?
17. Assign the position of the element having outer electronic configuration.
18. Explain the hybridization involved in PCl5 molecule.
19. Deduce (a) Boyle’s law and (b) Charle’s law from Kinetic gas equation.
20. Derive Ideal gas equation.
21. What volume of CO2
is obtained at STP by heating 4 g of CaCO3?
22. Balance the following redox reactions by ion – electron method:
23. Explain extensive and intensive properties.
24. Classify the species AlCl3, NH3, Mg+2 and H2O into Lewis acids and Lewis bases and justify your answer ?
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below