|Department||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education [TSBIE]|
|Class||Inter I [Class 11th]|
|Subject & Medium||History [English Medium]|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
TSBIE Inter I History Model Question Paper
Download Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education [TSBIE] Inter I [Class 11th] History Model Question Paper 2021-22 Online PDF Free
Download TSBIE Inter I History Model Question Paper
|Telangana Inter I History Model Question Paper||Download Here|
TSBIE Inter I History Model Questions
(i) Answer ANY THREE of the following questions in 40 lines.
(ii) Each question carries TEN marks.
1. Write about the salient features of Indus Valley Civilization.
2. What are the causes of origin of Jainism and Buddhism?
3. Describe the greatness of Ashoka.
4. Bringout the main features of Mauryan Administration.
5. Explain the military achievements of Samudra Gupta.
6. Write an essay on Shershah’s Administration.
7. Write an account of the Non-cooperation Movement, 1920-22.
Section – B :
(i) Answer ANY EIGHT of the following questions in 20 lines.
(ii) Each question carries FIVE marks.
(iii) Question No. 25 (Map pointing) is compulsory.
8. Discuss the importance of History.
9. Write about the Geographical Features of India.
10. Write about the Great Bath.
11. Analyse the causes for the decline of Indus Valley Civilization.
12. List out the results of 1857 revolt.
13. Examine the causes for the decline of the Gupta’s Empire.
14. Write about the administration of Harshavardhana.
15. Analyse the position of women during the time of Rajputs.
16. Describe the Achivements of Narasimhavaram I.
17. Trace the development of local self-Government under the Cholas.
18. Was Razia Sultan a great administrator how?
19. Write about Allauddin Khilji Market reforms.
20. Write about the Asta Pradhans.
21. Write a short note on the Mysore wars.
22. Give an account of the contribution of Swami Vivekananda.
23. Assess the significance of the Surat Congress.
24. Examine the causes for the rise of Magadha.
Section – C :
(i) Answer ANY FIFTEEN of the following questions in 5 lines.
(ii) Each question carries TWO marks.
26. Write about the Himalayas.
27. Write about the Epigraphy.
28. Write about the Indus Seals.
29. Write about the Vedas.
30. Write about the importance of Triratnas.
31. Write about the Tripitakas.
32. Explain the Indica.
33. Explain the Kalinga War.
34. Write about Fahien.
35. Write about the Importance of Rajatarangini.
36. Write about the achievements of Amoghavarsha.
37. Write about Qutubuddin Aibak.
38. Write about the Token currency reforms of Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq.
39. Explain the Gurunanak’s Principles.
40. Write about the Importance of Baburnama.
41. Discuss the glory of Taj Mahal.
42. Write about the Dadaji Kondadev.
43. Write about the Treaty of Purandar.
44. Discuss the terms of treaty of Allahabad.
45. Write about Black-hole tragedy.
46. What was the immediate cause of the 1857 revolt?
47. Analyse the work done by Jothiba Phule.
48. Write about Dadabai Nauroji.
49. Write about Bankim Chandra Chaterjee.
50. Explain the Mountbatten Plan.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below