|Department||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education [TSBIE]|
|Class||Inter I [Class 11th]|
|Subject & Medium||Commerce [English Medium]|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
TSBIE Inter I Commerce Model Question Paper
Download Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education [TSBIE] Inter I [Class 11th] Commerce Model Question Paper 2021-22 Online PDF Free
Download TSBIE Inter I Commerce Model Question Paper
|Telangana Inter I Commerce Model Question Paper||Download Here|
TSBIE Inter I Commerce Model Questions
Part-I (50 Marks):
Note : Answer ANY TWO of the following questions not exceeding 40 lines each.
1. What is Sole Proprietorship? Explain the features of Sole Proprietorship.
2. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Co-operative Societies.
3. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Partnership.
4. Differentiate between a Private Company and a Public Company.
5. What is Business Finance? Explain its significance in the Business Organizations.
Note : Answer ANY FOUR of the following questions not exceeding 20 lines each.
6. Define Business. Explain it’s characteristic features.
7. Define Trade and explain various types of aids to trade.
8. State the types of Foreign Trade.
9. Explain any five advantages of Sole Proprietorship.
10. Explain any five types of Partners.
11. Explain any five advantages of Joint Stock Company.
12. What are the functions of a Promoter?
13. Discuss the privileges offered to MSMEs in India.
14. Explain the benefits of e-Business.
Section C :
Note : Answer ANY FIVE of the following questions not exceeding 5 lines each.
15. What is Business?
16. What is Profession?
17. What is Foreign Trade?
18. What is Sole Proprietorship?
19. Who is an Active Partner?
20. What is Government Company?
21. What is Capital Subscription?
22. What is Working Capital?
23. What is Small Enterprise?
24. What is e-Business?
25. What is e-Marketing?
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below