|Company||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Exam||TCS National Qualifier Test [NQT] 2021|
TCS National Qualifier Test [NQT]
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable for all industries and job roles.
The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
What is NQT?
NQT is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas
Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
1. Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing portal
2. Mode of Test: In-Centre (TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres)
3. Two-year validity of NQT Score
4. Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
How To Take TCS NQT Sample Test?
1. Visit TCS NQT Website
2. Click On Sample Test
3. Select Category
4. Click On Sign In
5. Take Mock Test
Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test)
Attitude is a broad component covering work styles, personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace. Attitudinal Alignment NQT tests the attitude alignment framework relevant for entry-level position and provides an assessment report. The score of this test will be called as Attitudinal Alignment NQT Score
1. NQT is the mandatory test to be taken to register for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
2. NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
3. All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
4. Candidates who had appeared for NQT in October 2020 can reappear in February 2021 and in all the upcoming tests.
5. Candidates who have an NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) may choose any test from the Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
6. Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) pertaining to Industry NQT and/or Subject NQT on/before the registration closure date.
7. Candidates who select higher level skills will not be allowed to select its basic variant. For example, if the candidate chooses Subject NQT – IT Programming then he/she will not be able to choose Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills.
Call : 1800 266 6282
SMS : to 56161
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below