|Exam||Vidyapeeth Mental Aptitude Talent [VMAT]|
|Download||VMAT 2021 Sample Test Paper|
|Classes||8th , 9th and 10th|
VMAT 2021 Sample Test Paper
Download Vidyapeeth Mental Aptitude Talent [VMAT] 2021 Sample Test Paper for Classes 8th , 9th and 10th here
Download VMAT 2021 Sample Test Paper
|Sl.No.||VMAT 2021 Stage 1 Sample Test Paper||Download|
|1.||VMAT Class 8th (Sample Paper) 2021||Download|
|2.||VMAT Class 9th (Sample Paper) 2021||Download|
|3.||VMAT Class 10th (Sample Paper) 2021||Download|
|Sl.No.||VMAT 2021 Stage 1 Sample Test Paper|
|4.||VMAT Class 8th (Sample Paper) 2021||Download|
|5.||VMAT Class 9th (Sample Paper) 2021||Download|
|6.||VMAT Class 10th (Sample Paper) 2021||Download|
VMAT Class 8th Science Sample Questions
Two objects repel each other. This repulsion could be due to
(A) frictional force only
(B) electrostatic force only
(C) magnetic force only
(D) either a magnetic or an electrostatic force
Ultrasound has frequency of vibration
(A) between 20 and 20, 000 Hz
(B) below 20 Hz
(C) above 20,000 Hz
(D) between 500 and 10, 000 Hz
During dry weather, while combing hair, sometimes we experience hair flying apart. The force responsible for this is
(A) force of gravity.
(B) electrostatice force.
(C) force of friction.
(D) magnetic force
Metals generally react with dilute acids to produce hydrogen gas. Which one of the following metals does not react with dilute hydrochloric acid?
Which of the following reacts with cold water vigorously?
Polycot is obtained by mixing
(A) nylon and wool
(B) polyester and wool
(C) nylon and cotton
(D) polyester and cotton
The most suitable material for the preparation of handles of cooking utensils is
Soil fertility is reduced by
(A) Crop rotation
(B) Nitrogen fixing bacteria
(C) Decaying organic matter
(D) Intensive agriculture
The unwanted wild plant growing with the crop plant called ?
(C) minor crops
1. Attempt ALL the questions. Answer have to be darkened on the OMR sheet.
2. This question paper contains 25 questions.
3. The question paper consists of THREE Parts, e.g. Mathematics (1 to 10), Science (11 to 20) & Mental Ability (21 to 25)
4. Blank spaces are provided at the bottom of each page for rough work. No additional sheets will be provided for rough work.
5. Blank paper, clipboard, log tabes, silde rules, calculators, cellular phones, pagers and electronic gadgets in any form are NOT allowed.
6. Do not Tamper / multilate the OMR sheet or this booklet.
7. Do not break the seals of the question-paper booklet before instructed to do so by the invigilator.
8. SUBMIT the OMR sheet to the invigilator after completing the test & take away the test paper with you.
Filling of OMR Sheet :
9. In all the parts, each question will have 4 choices out of which only one choice is correct
10. Use only Black/Blue ball point pen for filling the OMR sheet.
11. On the OMR sheet, darken the appropriate bubble for each character of your name, Registration No., Phone No. etc.
Marking Scheme :
12. For each right answer you will be awarded 4 marks if you darken the bubble corresponding to the corrrect answer and zero marks if no bubble is darkened. In case of bubbling of incorrect answer, minus one (-1) mark will be awarded
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below