|Recruitment||Tradesman Mate Recruitment|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus 2021
Indian Navy Civil Entrance Test [INCET] Tradesman Mate [TMM] Syllabus 2021
Also Read : SSC Multi Tasking Staff [MTS] Recruitment 2021
Download Navy Tradesman Syllabus 2021
|INCET TTM Syllabus 2021||Download|
Navy Tradesman Syllabus 2021
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams. Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability:
This test will include question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
General English & Comprehension:
In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, this test will also assess vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
1. The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification, etc will be determined as on the closing date for online registration. Though essential qualification for the post is matriculation and ITI, higher qualification, if any, possessed by the candidate is also to be disclosed.
2. In case, the candidates working in Central Government fails to produce the NOC when demanded, his / her candidature will be cancelled.
3. No relaxation in age limit will be provided unless the category is filled appropriately at the relevant column in the online application form.
4. Indian Navy reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice/ Unfair means or hiding any material information, misrepresenting facts or canvassing for candidature. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres.
5. Candidates are also requested to check www.joinindiannavy.qov.in & www.indiannavy.nic.in websites regularly till completion of recruitment for updates / corrigendum and any further instructions.
6. The SC/ST/EWS candidates should be in possession of a latest copy of caste certificate for claiming age / other relaxation I reservation and produce original certificate on demand.
7. The Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs), who want to avail benefit of reservation and age relaxation should be in possession of disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority with 40% or above percentage of disability.
8. The vacancies shown above are provisional and may vary. The vacancies may be reduced/increased or even made nil without assigning any reason thereof. The recruitment process can be cancelled/ postponed/suspended/ terminated without any notice/assigning any reasons, at any stage.
9. Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for lodging / boarding during the test. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the examination centre as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. Indian Navy will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below