|Recruitment||Multi Tasking Staff [MTS] Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission [SSC]|
|Number of Vacancies||8500+|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date||21st March 2021|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (in Pay Level- 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories
Details about vacancies will be provided in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
|PWD (Unreserved)||10 Years|
|PWD (BC)||13 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
How To Apply?
Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
1. Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
2. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex- servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
3. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
1. The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
2. The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
3. There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
4. Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
5. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
6. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
1. Dates for submission of online applications: 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021
2. Last date and time for receipt of online application: 21.03.2021 (23:30)
3. Last date for making online fee payment: 23.03.2021 (23:30)
4. Last date for generation of offline Challan: 25.03.2021 (23:30)
5. Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):29.03.2021
6. Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021
7. Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21.11.2021
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below