|Staff Selection Commission [SSC]
|Multi Tasking Staff [MTS] Recruitment
|MTS Previous Year/Model/Sample Question Papers
SSC MTS Recruitment
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (in Pay Level- 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories
Download MTS Question Papers
|SSC MTS 2017 Shift 1 Question Paper
|SSC MTS 2017 Shift 2 Question Paper
|SSC MTS 2014 Question Paper
|SSC MTS 2013 Question Paper
1. The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
2. The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
3. There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
4. Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
5. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
6. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
7. Paper-II will be of descriptive type in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode in which the candidates will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution.
8. Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
9. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
10. Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
11. In Paper-II, candidates must write their correct Roll Number at the prescribed places on the cover page of the Answer Book.
12. Candidates must also affix signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Answer Book.
13. Answer Books not bearing Roll Number, Signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression shall be awarded zero marks.
14. Candidates must not write any personal identity e.g. name, roll number, mobile number, address, etc. inside the Answer Book (Paper-II).
15. Failure to adhere to these instructions will be treated as Unfair Means (UFM) and such candidates will be awarded zero marks and their candidature will be rejected.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below