|Exam Name||SRMUSET 2021 Scholarship Cum Entrance Test|
|Conducted By||Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University [SRMU]|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
SRMUSET 2021 Scholarship Test
SRMUSET is a scholarship cum Entrance test which has been launched with the basic purpose of providing aspirants of undergraduate and integrated programs another chance to score well and get rewarded.
Download SRMUSET 2021 Sample Paper
- SRMUSET 2021 Aptitude Test Paper I Sample Paper
- SRMUSET 2021 Aptitude Test Paper II Sample Paper
- SRMUSET 2021 Biology Sample Paper
- SRMUSET 2021 Chemistry Sample Paper
- SRMUSET 2021 Maths Sample Paper
- SRMUSET 2021 Physics Sample Paper
Download SRMUSET 2021 Aptitude Sample Paper
Aptitude (for D. Pharma, B.A.(Journalism and Mass Comm., English,Applied Psychology,sociology, Political Science) BSW, Integrated L.L.B. BBA, B.Com, Integrated BBA, BA (Economics),B.I.D.)
1.Which Political Leader recently shared a blog on water conservation titled ‘A Daughter, A Tree and A Teacher’?
(a) Shashi Tharoor
(b) Narendra Modi
(c) Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
(d) Arun Jaitley
Answer: Narendra Modi
2.Which Indian batsman became the first in the world to score 5 centuries in a World Cup tournament?
(a) Virat Kohli
(b) KL Rahul
(c) Rohit Sharma
(d) MS Dhoni
Answer: Rohit Sharma
3.Which Indigenous Aircraft Carrier (IAC) will be delivered to the Indian Navy in 2021 for advanced trials?
4.Which city of India has recently been included in the list of World Heritage Sites by UNESCO?
5.Which cricketer retained his top position in the latest ICC Batsmen rankings?
(a) Rohit Sharma
(b) David Warner
(c) Virat Kohli
(d) Shakib Al Hasan
Answer: Virat Kohli
6. Consider the following statement (s) related to the Indus Valley Civilization
I. Working floors consisting of rows of circular brick platforms which were meant for threshing grain have been found in Harappa.
II. The Great Bath, a granary, big halls, a bronze statue of a dancing girl, the idol of a yogi and numerous seals have been found at Mohenjo-Daro.
III. A script consists of big alphabets has been found on a gate in Dhaulavira.
Which of the following statement (s) is/are correct?
(a) Only I
(b) Only II
(c) Only III
(d) All the above
Answer: D All of the above
7. What is the correct definition of Fiat Money?
(a) Money on the order of apex bank
(b) Money on the order of Parliament
(c) Money on the order of the government
(d) None of the above
7. Which is the primary and major source of irrigation in India?
(b) Wells & Tube wells
(d) Rain fed
8. Which of the following type of farming is done with slush and burn method on the jungles of north-eastern part of India?
(a) Intensive Farming
(b) Plantation Farming
(c) Mixed Farming
(d) Shifting Farming
9. Which of the following gas is directly respondent for the depletion of ozone layer?
(a) . Carbon dioxide
(b) Carbon monoxide
(c) Nitrous oxide
(d) Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC)
10. Who said that ‘National Calamity’ on the failure of Non-Cooperation Movement to prevent the public mass from demoralisation?
(a) Subash Chandra Bose
(b) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(c) C R Das
(d) Vitthal Patel
11. The upper house of Indian Parliament is known as –
(a) The Rajya Sabha
(b) The Lok Sabha
(c) The Vidhan Sabha
(d) The Vidhan Parishad
12. Which Indian state had the first woman Chief Minister –
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Arunachal Pradesh
13. Which of the following metals forms an amalgam with other metals?
14.Which among the following countries has a better gender ratio than India?
15. SCD, TEF, UGH, ____, WKL
16.ELFA, GLHA, ILJA, _____, MLNA
17.CMM, EOO, GQQ, _____, KUU
18.Which word does NOT belong with the others?
19.Which word does NOT belong with the others?
20.Which word does NOT belong with the others?
English will be the language across all sections of question paper.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below