|Institute||Silver Zone Foundation [SZF]|
|Olympiad||International Informatics Olympiad [IIO]|
|Classes||1 to 12th|
|Download||Sample Test Paper [Question Paper]|
Silver Zone International Informatics Olympiad [iiO]
The detailed Syllabus and Sample Test Paper are provided in this website, click the following links to download the Syllabus and Sample Test Paper class wise. For Books please contact, School Coordinator or book your order online now.
Download Silver Zone iiO Sample Test Paper
- Silver Zone iiO Class 1 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone iiO Class 2 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone iiO Class 3 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone iiO Class 4 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone iiO Class 5 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone iiO Class 6 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone iiO Class 7 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone iiO Class 8 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone iiO Class 9 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone iiO Class 10 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone iiO Class 11 Sample Test Paper 2019
- Silver Zone iiO Class 12 Sample Test Paper 2019
Silver Zone iiO Class 12th Sample Questions
Section – A: Fundamentals of Computer Science
1. Which item appears dimly behind the main body text in MS-Word 2013?
(B) Back color
(D) Water color
2. While sending an e-mail, which of these describes the contents of the message?
3. The process of erasing a disk is called:
Section – B: Computer Science (C++):
4. Which of the following operators is used to release the dynamically allocated memory in C++?
(D) Both B and C
5. Which of the following is used to implement the interfaces in C++?
(A) Constant variables
(B) Abstract classes
(C) Absolute variables
(D) All of these
6. A pointer pointing to a variable that is not initialized is called ________.
(A) void Pointer
(B) empty Pointer
(C) null Pointer
(D) wild Pointer
Section – C: Informatics Practices (Java):
7. Which class among these cannot be instantiated?
(A) Abstract Class
(B) Static Class
(C) Both A and B
8. What is bytecode in Java?
(A) Code generated by a Java compiler.
(B) Name of Java source code file.
(C) Block of code written inside a class.
(D) Code generated by a Java Virtual Machine.
9. Garbage Collection in Java is done by:
(A) Java Compiler
(B) System class
(D) Object class
Section – D : Python
10. How can we include a module in Python?
(A) load module
(B) include module
(C) import module
(D) require module
11. Which of the following is the reserved keyword in python?
(D) All of these
12. Which is not a valid loop in Python ?
(A) for loop
(B) while loop
(C) iter loop
(D) All of these
Section – E Multimedia & Web Technology
13. A __________ is a design tool that shows the overall flow of a multimedia presentation.
(D) gantt chart
14. Analog-to-analog conversion can be accomplished in:
(A) one way
(B) two ways
(C) three ways
(D) four ways
15. A Virtual-Circuit Network (VCN) is normally implemented in the ________.
(A) Physical layer
(B) Session layer
(C) Data link layer
(D) Network layer
silverzone question papers , silverzone computer olympiad sample papers, silver zone olympiad question paper , silver zone olympiad science question paper , silverzone maths olympiad question paper , silverzone maths olympiad previous year question papers , silverzone olympiad question paper , silverzone level 2 question papers , silverzone question paper , silver zone olympiad question paper , silverzone olympiad previous year question papers , silverzone olympiad previous year question papers pdf , silverzone sample papers , silver zone last year question paper , silverzone iom question paper
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below