|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC II Physics Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) Second Year PUC Physics Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUC II Physics Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Physics||Download|
PUC II Physics Model Questions
I. Answer ALL the following questions. 10 × 1 = 10
1. What is electrostatic shielding?
2. A wire of resistivity is stretched to three times its length. What will be its new resistivity?
3. Mention the SI unit of magnetic moment.
4. State Gauss’s law in magnetism.
5. Name the law used to find the polarity of induced emf in a coil.
6. Name the physical quantity which remains same for microwaves of wavelength 1 mm and UV radiations of 160 nm in vacuum.
7. A concave lens of refractive index 1.5 is immersed in a medium of refractive index 1.65. What is the nature of the lens?
8. How does the stopping potential of a photosensitive material vary with intensity of incident radiation?
9. Mention any one limitation of Bohr’s atomic model.
10. Write the relation between radius of the nuclei and its mass number.
II. Answer any FIVE of the following questions. 5 × 2 = 10
11. State and explain Coulomb’s law.
12. Write the relation between electric field and potential. A point charge +Q is placed at point O as shown in the figure. Is the potential difference VA – VB positive, negative or zero?
13. Define the terms: (a) drift speed and (b) mobility of an electron in a conductor.
14. Explain how galvanometer can be converted to an ammeter.
15. Write the expression for magnetic field inside a solenoid and explain the terms.
16. Define magnetic dip and declination.
17. A pair of adjacent coils has a mutual inductance of 1.5 H. If the current in one coil changes from 0 to 20 A in 0.5 s, what is the change of flux linkage with the other coil?
18. What is a wave front? Name the type of wave front observed from a distant point source.
III. Answer any FIVE of the following questions. 5 × 3 = 15
19. Write any three properties of electric field lines.
20. Derive the expression for potential energy of a system of two point charges in the absence of external electric field.
21. Write any three limitations of Ohm’s law.
22. State Kirchhoff’s laws. Name the Kirchhoff’s law which is a consequence of principle of conservation of energy.
23. Obtain the expression for radius of circular path of charged particle in a magnetic field.
24. Name any three sources of energy loss in a transformer.
25. Write any three characteristics of nuclear force.
26. Give any three differences between n-type and p-type semiconductors.
ii puc question papers for karnataka board , ii puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers , 2nd puc question papers with answers , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021 , 2nd puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers accountancy , 2nd puc question papers arts , 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021 , 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology , 2nd puc question papers karnataka board , 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers chemistry , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 2nd puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka , 2nd puc previous year question papers english , ii puc electronics model question papers , 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below