|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||I PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
PUE PUC I Physics Model Question Paper 2022
Download Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) First Year PUC Physics Model Question Paper 2022.
Download PUE Karnataka I PUC 2022 Model Question Papers Here [All Subjects]
Download PUC I Physics Model Question Paper 2022
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|I PUC Physics||Download|
PUE Karnataka PUC I Physics Model Questions
I. Answer any TEN of the following questions: 10 × 1 = 10
1. Name the domain of Physics which includes phenomena at the laboratory and astronomical scales.
2. Which is the strongest fundamental force in nature?
3. Define displacement of a particle.
4. Write the magnitude of ̂.
5. For what angle of projection, range of a projectile is maximum?
6. State Aristotelian law of motion.
7. Mention the expression for centre of mass of a system of two particles lying in a straight line.
8. In given materials steel, brass and copper, which is more elastic?
9. What is Magnus effect?
10. Give the meaning of sublimation.
11. Mention the SI unit of thermal conductivity.
12. Write the statement of Zeroth law of thermodynamics.
13. On what factor does the mean free path of a gas molecule depend?
14. Give an example for periodic motion.
15. What are free oscillations?
II. Answer any FIVE of the following questions: 5 × 2 = 10
16. Write the number of significant figures in 2.386 and 0.0340
17. Distinguish between scalars and vectors.
18. What is centripetal acceleration? Give the expression for it.
19. Mention any two advantages of friction.
20. State and explain Hooke’s law.
21. Write the expression for capillary rise of liquid and explain the terms.
22. Convert 1000 C into Fahrenheit and Kelvin scale of temperature.
23. Mention the degrees of freedom for (i) monatomic molecule and (ii) diatomic molecule.
24. Draw the graphs to represent the (i) variation of displacement and (ii) variation of velocity with time for a particle undergoing SHM.
25. What are nodes and antinodes in standing waves?
i puc question papers for karnataka board, i puc question papers 2021, 1st puc question papers, 1st puc question papers with answers, 1st puc question papers with answers 2021, 1st puc question papers commerce 2021, 1st puc question papers 2021, 1st puc question papers with answers 2021, 1st puc question papers accountancy, 1st puc question papers arts, 1st puc model question papers arts 2021, 1st puc question papers karnataka biology, 1st puc question papers karnataka board, 1st puc annual exam question papers biology, 1st puc question papers commerce, 1st puc question papers commerce, 1st puc question papers chemistry, 1st puc question papers commerce, 1st puc model question papers commerce, 1st puc model question papers commerce, 1st puc model question papers commerce, ii puc question papers, ii puc question bank, 1st puc question papers download, puc question papers download, 1st puc question papers economics karnataka, 1st puc previous year question papers english, i puc electronics model question papers, 1st puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below