|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Annual Examination Model Question Paper|
PUE PUC II Physics Model Question Paper 2023
Download Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) March 2023 Second Year PUC Physics Annual Examination Model Question Paper.
Download PUC II Physics Model Question Paper 2023
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Physics||Download Here|
PUE Karnataka PUC II Physics Model Questions
Part – A:
I. Pick the correct option among the four given options for ALL of the following questions: 15 × 1 = 15
1. For large distances from a short dipole, the electric field due to it depends on the distance from it as:
(A) 1(distance) 2
2. Which one of the following is the unit of capacitance?
(A) farad (F)
(B) coulomb (C)
(D) tesla (T)
3. An example for polar molecule is:
(A)Oxygen (O2) molecule
(B) Nitrogen (N2) molecule
(C)Hydrogen (H2) molecule
(D) Water (H2O) molecule
4. The resistance of a carbon resistor is 12 × 105 ± 10% Ω. The colour of the first band of the resistor is:
5. Force on a charged particle moving in a magnetic field is maximum when the angle between the velocity of the charge and the magnetic field is:
6. Identify the wrong statement among the following options about magnetic field lines:
(A)They form closed loops.
(B) The tangent drawn to the magnetic field line at any point gives the direction of magnetic field at that point.
(C)They can intersect each other.
(D)Outside a magnet, they go from north pole to the south pole.
7. The law which gives the polarity of induced emf in electromagnetic induction is:
(A)Gauss’s law in magnetism
(B) Ampere’s circuital law
(D) Lenz’s law
8. The principle behind the working of AC generator is:
(B) Eddy currents
(D) Torque on a current loop
9. In the case of alternating voltage applied to a resistor:
(A)the current leads the voltage by a phase angle of π/2
(B) the current lags behind the voltage by a phase angle of π/2
(C)the current and the voltage are in phase
(D)the current leads the voltage by a phase angle of π/4
10. Displacement current arises due to:
(A)time varying electric flux
(B) constant electric flux
(C) change in magnetic flux
(D) constant magnetic flux
11. In case of total internal reflection:
(A)light ray must be travelling from rarer medium to denser medium.
(B) light ray must be travelling from denser medium to rarer medium.
(C)the angle of incidence must be less than the critical angle.
(D)angle of refraction is 0° when the angle of incidence is equal to critical angle.
12. The phenomena of bending of light at the corners of an obstacle is called:
13. Davisson – Germer experiment proved:
(A)wave nature of electrons
(B) particle nature of electrons
(C)wave nature of light
(D) particle nature of light
14. Among the following, which set of nuclei are isotopes?
(A) 6𝐶 14 and 7𝑁 14
(B) 2𝐻𝑒 3 and 1𝐻3
(C) 92𝑈 235 and 92𝑈 238
(D) 𝑆𝑖 14 28 and 32𝐺𝑒 73
15. For an AND gate, which set of inputs A and B give a high output Y = 1?
(A)A = 0, B = 0
(B) A = 0, B = 1
(C)A = 1, B = 0
(D) A = 1, B = 1
ii puc question papers for karnataka board, ii puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers, 2nd puc question papers with answers, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021, 2nd puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers accountancy, 2nd puc question papers arts, 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021, 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology, 2nd puc question papers karnataka board, 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers chemistry, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, ii puc question papers, ii puc question bank, 2nd puc question papers download, puc question papers download, 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka, 2nd puc previous year question papers english, ii puc electronics model question papers, 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below