|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC II Electronics Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) Second Year PUC Electronics Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUE Karnataka II PUC Reduced Syllabus 2020-21 Model Question Papers
Download PUC II Electronics Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Electronics||Download|
PUC II Electronics Model Questions
Answer ALL questions. 10 × 1 = 10
1. Name the voltage controlled device.
2. In which region of characteristics a transistor behaves as a closed switch?
3. Name the biasing circuit which gives the excellent stabilization.
4. What is faithful amplification?
5. Name the transistor amplifier which gives output 1800 phase shift with the input voltage.
6. Mention any one application of comparator.
7. Write the expression for voltage gain of positive feedback amplifier.
8. Mention the speed of radio waves through free space.
9. What is amplitude modulation?
10. What is a bit?
Answer any FIVE questions. 5 × 2 = 10
11. Determine value of ID given IDSS = 4 mA, VGS = -2V and VP = -5V.
12. Write the steps involved in drawing DC equivalent circuit of an amplifier.
13. Draw the block diagram of op-amp.
14. Determine the output voltage of a non-inverting amplifier.
15. Write the circuit symbol and electrical equivalent circuit of a crystal.
16. Define critical frequency and skip distance.
17. Realize XOR gate using basic gates.
18. Mention any two applications of gray codes.
Answer any FIVE questions 5 × 3 = 15
19. Define drain resistance (rd) and trans-conductance (gm) and amplification factor (µ) in JFET.
20. With the circuit diagram of CE mode arrive suitable expressions to draw DC load line.
21. Discuss about frequency response curve of CE amplifier at different frequencies.
22. Write the block diagrams for different types of transistor coupled amplifiers.
23. An amplifier with Zi =1 k, has a voltage gain A = 1000. If a negative feedback of B = 0.01 is applied to it, what shall be the input impedance of the feedback amplifier?
24. Derive an expression for the output of op-amp inverting amplifier.
25. Write a note on D layer, E layer and F layer.
26. Write min term designation table for three input variables
ii puc question papers for karnataka board , ii puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers , 2nd puc question papers with answers , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021 , 2nd puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers accountancy , 2nd puc question papers arts , 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021 , 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology , 2nd puc question papers karnataka board , 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers chemistry , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 2nd puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka , 2nd puc previous year question papers english , ii puc electronics model question papers , 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below