|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Annual Examination Model Question Paper|
PUE PUC II Electronics Model Question Paper 2023
Download Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) March 2023 Second Year PUC Electronics Annual Examination Model Question Paper.
Download PUE Karnataka II PUC 2023 Model Question Papers Here [All Subjects]
Download PUC II Electronics Model Question Paper 2023
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Electronics||Download Here|
PUE Karnataka PUC II Electronics Model Questions
I. Select the correct answer from the choices given: 15 x 1 = 15
1. Name a unipolar device.
2. For faithful amplification the operating point is chosen at the
a) Centre of the active region
b) Cut off region
c) Saturation region
d) Inversion region
3. What is the phase difference between input and output of a transistor CB amplifier?
4. What happens to the input impedance of an amplifier when voltage series negative feedback is applied?
a) Remains same
5. Virtual ground concept relates voltage at the inverting terminal VA to the voltage at noninverting terminal VB by the relation
a) VA > VB
b) VA – VB = 0
c) VA < VB
d) VA – VB = 1
6. Mention the output of an integrator if the sine wave is given to its input.
a) Cosine wave
b) Sine wave
c) Square wave
d) Triangular wave
7. Mention the high frequency stability oscillator
a) Crystal oscillator
b) Hartley oscillator
c) Wein bridge oscillator
d) Colpitts oscillator
8. Which layer of the ionosphere is called Kennelly-Heaviside layer?
a) D layer
b) E layer
c) F1 layer
d) F2 layer
9. How many sidebands present in AM?
10. A SCR has
a) Two junctions and three layers
b) Three junctions and three layers
c) Three junctions and four layers
d) Four junctions and three layers
11. Gray code is used in shaft position
12. Logic expression for the output of XOR gate is
a) Y = A̅̅̅̅B̅
b) Y = A̅̅̅+̅̅̅B̅
c) Y = A̅B + AB̅
d) Y = A̅B̅ + AB
13. How many timers are present in 8051 microcontroller?
14. Size of an integer in C programming is
a) 1 byte
b) 2 byte
c) 4 byte
d) 8 byte
15. Shapes of cells in mobile network operation system is
II. Fill in the blanks by choosing appropriate answer from those given in the bracket: 5 x 1 = 5
[ a) data b) modulation c) biasing d) impedance e) switching speed ]
16. FET has high ……………….
17. Application of suitable voltage across the terminals of a transistor is called ……………
18. CC amplifier is used to match …………
19. Process of changing some characteristics of carrier in accordance with instantaneous value of the signal is called ………
20. Flip-Flops are used to store …………
III. Answer any FIVE questions: 5 x 2 = 10
21. Mention any two advantages of voltage divider biasing.
22. Write the steps involved in drawing DC equivalent circuit of an amplifier.
23. Calculate gain of a negative feedback amplifier with an internal gain, A = 100 and feedback factor β = 0.1.
24. Determine frequency of Hartley oscillator. Given L1 = 4 mH, L2 = 2 mH and C =10 nf
25. Compare forward characteristics of power diode for two different junction temperatures.
26. Write minterm designation table for two input variables.
27. Write any two comparisons between Microprocessor and Microcontroller.
28. Mention any four operators used in C programming.
29. Distinguish between uplink and downlink signals.
ii puc question papers for karnataka board, ii puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers, 2nd puc question papers with answers, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021, 2nd puc question papers 2021, 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021, 2nd puc question papers accountancy, 2nd puc question papers arts, 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021, 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology, 2nd puc question papers karnataka board, 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc question papers chemistry, 2nd puc question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, 2nd puc model question papers commerce, ii puc question papers, ii puc question bank, 2nd puc question papers download, puc question papers download, 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka, 2nd puc previous year question papers english, ii puc electronics model question papers, 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below