|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||II PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC II Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) Second Year PUC Chemistry Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUE Karnataka II PUC Reduced Syllabus 2020-21 Model Question Papers
Download PUC II Chemistry Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|II PUC Chemistry||Download|
PUC II Chemistry Model Questions
I. Answer All The Questions. Each Question Carries 1 Mark. 10 × 1 = 10
1. What is the effect of temperature on molality of a solution?
2. How does the size of blood cell changes when placed in an aqueous solution containing less than 0.9% (m/v) sodium chloride?
3. The resistance of a conductivity cell containing 0.001M KCl solution at 298K is 1500O. What is the cell constant if conductivity of 0.001M KCl solution at 298K is 0.146 x 10-3 Scm-1 ?
4. Give an example for pseudo first order reaction.
5. What is adsorption isotherm?
6. Noble gases have large positive values of electon gain enthalpy. Why?
7. Complete the following equation
8. Give an example for geminal halide.
9. Which type of Aldehydes does not undergo Cannizzaro’s reaction?
10. What are nucleotides?
II. Answer Any Five Of The Following. Each Question Carries 2 Marks. 5×2= 10
11. Give any two differences between amorphous and crystalline solids.
12. Write the overall cell reaction during the working of Daniel cell.
13. For the reaction R -> P, the concentration of reactant changes from 0.03M to 0.02M in 25 min. Calculate the average rate of reaction in seconds.
14. How will you account for the following?
i) Zr and Hf sizes are almost same.
ii) What is the composition of mischmetal..
15. Explain Friedel-Crafts acylation with equation by taking chlorobenzene as example.
16. Explain Kolbe’s reaction.
17. Give the preparation of phenol from cumene.
18. Explain carbylamine reaction with an example.
III. Answer Any Five Of The Following. Each Question Carries 3Marks. 5×3= 15
19. Discuss the principle involved in the manufacture of ammonia by Haber’s process along with the chemical equation. 3
20. Give any three reasons for the anomalous behavior of oxygen. 3
21. i) What is aqua regia?
ii) Write the structure of chlorous acid.
iii) Complete the equation: Br2 + 5F2(excess) ? _______ 1+1+1
22. i) Many copper(I) compounds are unstable in aqueous solution and undergo disproportionation. Explain.
ii) What are interstitial compounds? 2+1
23. a) Write general valence shell electronic configuration of d-block elements.
b) d-Block elements act as good catalysts. Give any two reasons. 1+2
24. Give any three postulates of Werner’s theory of coordination compounds
25. Based on VBT, explain the formation of [Ni(CN)4]2-
26. i) Write the structure of decacarbonyldimanganese(0), Mn2(CO)10.
ii) What are homoleptic complexes? Give an example.
Download PUE Karnataka II PUC Chemistry First Test Model Question Paper 2021
ii puc question papers for karnataka board , ii puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers , 2nd puc question papers with answers , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers commerce 2021 , 2nd puc question papers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers with answers 2021 , 2nd puc question papers accountancy , 2nd puc question papers arts , 2nd puc model question papers arts 2021 , 2nd puc question papers karnataka biology , 2nd puc question papers karnataka board , 2nd puc annual exam question papers biology , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc question papers chemistry , 2nd puc question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , 2nd puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 2nd puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 2nd puc question papers economics karnataka , 2nd puc previous year question papers english , ii puc electronics model question papers , 2nd puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below