|University||Karnataka Department of Pre University Education|
|Course & Year||I PUC|
|Download||Model Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PUE PUC I Physics Model Question Paper
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education (PUE) First Year PUC Physics Model Question Paper 2020-21 for reduced syllabus.
Download PUE PUC I Reduced Syllabus 2020-21 Model Question Papers Here
Download PUE PUC I Physics Model Question Paper
|Course & Subject||Model Question Paper|
|I PUC Physics||Download|
PUE PUC I Physics Model Questions
I. Answer ALL the following questions. 10 × 1 = 10
1. Name any one fundamental force in nature.
2. What is limiting friction?
3. How many watts are in 1 HP?
4. Where does the centre of mass of uniform triangular lamina lie?
5. State Hooke’s law.
6. Name the SI unit of surface tension.
7. Define absolute zero temperature.
8. Mention the significance of zeroth law of thermodynamics.
9. How does an average kinetic energy of a gas molecule depend on the absolute temperature?
10. What are beats?
II. Answer any FIVE of the following questions. 5 × 2 = 10
11. Mention any two sources of systematic errors.
12. Distinguish between path length and displacement.
13. Define relative velocity. Write the expression for relative velocity between two objects moving in same direction.
14. State and explain the law of parallelogram of vector addition.
15. Mention any two advantages of friction.
16. Mention the general conditions for equilibrium of a rigid body.
17. Distinguish between streamline and turbulent flow of liquid.
18. Define degrees of freedom of a gas molecule. How many degrees of freedom does a monoatomic gas have?
III. Answer any FIVE of the following questions. 5 × 3 = 15
19. Obtain the expression for the period of oscillation of a pendulum assuming that it may depends on mass of the bob, length of the pendulum and acceleration due to gravity at the place using dimensional analysis.
20. Derive the equation using v-t graph.
21. Derive the expression for the magnitude of the resultant of two concurrent vectors.
22. Prove the law of conservation of linear momentum.
23. State and prove work-energy theorem for a constant force.
24. Draw stress-strain graph for metal. Mention yield point and fracture point.
25. State and explain Bernoulli’s theorem. Mention any one application of Bernoulli’s theorem.
26. Mention any three assumptions of kinetic theory of gases.
IV. Answer any TWO of the following questions. 2 × 5 = 10
27. Show that the trajectory of a projectile is a parabola.
28. State the principle of conservation of mechanical energy and illustrate in case of freely falling body.
29. Define torque and obtain the relation between torque and angular momentum.
V. Answer any TWO of the following questions. 2 × 5 = 10
30. Explain Carnot’s cycle for heat engine with P-V diagram.
31. Derive the expression for total energy of a particle executing simple harmonic motion.
32. (a) What are mechanical waves? Give example.
(b) Distinguish between longitudinal and transverse waves.
i puc question papers for karnataka board , i puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers , 1st puc question papers with answers , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers commerce 2021 , 1st puc question papers 2021 , 1st puc question papers with answers 2021 , 1st puc question papers accountancy , 1st puc question papers arts , 1st puc model question papers arts 2021 , 1st puc question papers karnataka biology , 1st puc question papers karnataka board , 1st puc annual exam question papers biology , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc question papers chemistry , 1st puc question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , 1st puc model question papers commerce , ii puc question papers , ii puc question bank , 1st puc question papers download , puc question papers download , 1st puc question papers economics karnataka , 1st puc previous year question papers english , i puc electronics model question papers , 1st puc question papers for commerce
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below