|Exam||Mentors Eduserv Talent Reward Exam [METRE]|
|Class||Student presently studying in class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11 for JEE (MAIN & ADVANCED) / NEET / NTSE / OLYMPIADS|
|Download||Sample Test Question Paper 2023|
Mentors Eduserv Talent Reward Exam [METRE] Sample Paper
Download Mentors Eduserv Talent Reward Exam [METRE] Sample Test Question Paper 2023 PDF Online Free!
Download Mentors Eduserv Talent Reward Exam [METRE] Sample Paper
|1||For Class 5 Students Moving to Class 6 in 2023||Download Here|
|2||For Class 6 Students Moving to Class 7 in 2023||Download Here|
|3||For Class 7 Students Moving to Class 8 in 2023||Download Here|
|4||For Class 8 Students Moving to Class 9 in 2023||Download Here|
|5||For Class 9 Students Moving to Class 10 in 2023||Download Here|
|6||For Class 10 Students Moving to Class 11 [E] in 2023||Download Here|
|7||For Class 10 Students Moving to Class 11 [M] in 2023||Download Here|
|8||For Class 11 Students Moving to Class 12 [E] in 2023||Download Here|
|9||For Class 11 Students Moving to Class 12 [M] in 2023||Download Here|
Mentors Eduserv Talent Reward Exam [METRE] Sample Questions
For Class 5 Students Moving to Class 6 in 2023
1. Earthquake vibrations are detected, measured and recorded by an instrument called
[C] richter scale
2. Major part of earth’s crust is covered with
3. Ground water
[A] Helps in germination of seeds
[B] Maintains the moisture of the soil
[C] Keeps green the deep rooted trees
[D] All of the above
4. Wastes that can be broken down by microbes in the soil is
[A] Biodegradable wastes
[B] Non-biodegradable wastes
[D] None of these
5. Which list includes only examples of matter that can take the shape of a container?
[A] Oil, air, and rock
[B] Water, air, and milk
[C] Pen, ice, and wood
[D] Nail, stick, and paper
6. The state of matter which has definite volume and definite shape
[D] None of these
7. Which of the following is generally used as a drinking water source?
[A] Sea water
[C] Ground water
[D] All of these
8. A teacher opens a can of food in the front of a classroom. Soon, all of the students in the classroom can smell the food. Which statement identifies a property of a gas that allows all of the students to smell the food?
[A] A gas has no mass.
[B] A gas has a large mass.
[C] A gas takes the shape of its container.
[D] A gas keeps its shape when placed in a container.
9. Which one of the following is correct statement ?
[A] All matter is made up of very small particles.
[B] In liquid, particles are tightly packed as in solids.
[C] Heating a substance makes its particles slow down.
[D] When water is cooled, its particles start moving fast
10. Read the following statements.
(i) I am present in air.
(ii) I enter your lungs when you breathe in.
(iii) Your body needs me to produce energy.
Which of the following gas is being described by the above statements?
[A] Carbon dioxide
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below